SPOILER !! Week Dec 19

I'm glad about the EJ and Nicole kiss in the promo.

But I'm also anxiously awaiting seeing Victor again. Both because I have long adored Victor, and really think the tribute will be beautiful...and because I know I may shed some tears during it. For those of you who may not know, I started watching Days in 2010, and one of the major storylines at the time was Victor's marriage to Vivian and her being in the sarcophagus. As outlandish as that may have seemed, I couldn't stop laughing and really fell in love with the character of Victor, and his romance with Maggie, as a wee 15 year-old high school sophomore, watching Days during study hall instead of doing homework (much to my teachers' chagrin).

I'm really going to miss John Aniston's (Victor) scenes on the show, and in general.

In addition to being the Town Square Santa, Xander could pick up extra pocket change by visiting children’s homes. Xander Claus would be a big hit. Imagine the following conversation: “Mommy, can Xander Claus come to our house, please? Jimmy says that he tells great jokes about grouchy old Mr. Kiriakis and that sourpuss priest who used to be at St. Luke’s, Father Brady.”

With a white fur-trimmed towel!
Now you're talking!!!!!

I'm sorry, but is it getting warm in here???

7188000b9e80e9d93dad0cc1594d1083.jpg

Somebody better check on robin after she reads that suggestion. :rotfl:

Back