SPOILER !! Week Dec 2

Oh, you are not alone, Tina. That is a sore point among a lot of viewers. But the writers have tended to ignore the fact Sarah slept with both Rex & Eric within 24 hrs. Maybe they just want to forget it. ??

Tuesday December 3:
Ben tries to stop Clyde from hurting Will. [If he dares to mess with Will, creepy Clyde will be up against a force of nature more powerful than anything he's ever encountered: an enraged Sami.]
Nicole urges Eric to forgive her. [Nicole should stop groveling before Eric. If anyone should apologize, it's the Salem sourpuss for the way he treats women.]
Ciara breaks into Xander’s metal box to uncover his secret. [Why do Salemites keep secret documents in a metal box in their residence? It's so last century.]

Wednesday December 4:
Gabi sends Eli off to Rome to thwart Chad. [He should stay there. His old FBI colleagues would be shaking their heads if they could see him now: working for the likes of Gabi instead of a real law-enforcement organization.]

Friday, December 6,
JJ trails Eli, hoping he'll lead him to Kristen. [JJ shouldn't mess with Kristen. He's way, way out of his class.]
Marlena tells Eric that Mickey has a fever. [This child is now a real Salemite. She's been kidnapped and now has a soap-opera disease. Hopefully, a coma won't be next.]

Or maybe that Xander doesn't call himself daddy, or refer to Mickey as "my daughter". ???
It is really irking me no end that there is no talk of a paternity test.
Don'cha know? She'll be deathly ill and need a blood transfusion. Of course, it will be a miracle if her paternity is found out before she's a year old.

Like many of you, I think that Mickey will turn out to be, at the very least, not Sarah's and Eric's. She mentioned the disastrous night of her birth and Xander said that he took care of things, so I am guessing her took a baby and gave her to Sarah. I guess it depends on when Kristen supposedly had a miscarriage as to whether it could be hers.

I really don't care if Eric and Nicole are together or not - she is just never happy and always has that scowl, so I don't know what she wants. I know many you love the character, but I don't find her at all compelling. But, I will not blame Eric for being mad at her. How many times has he reassured her that the loves her? How many times have they pledged no more lies? How could he ever trust her after this? I am tired of reading interviews where she says her character does "the wrong things for the right reasons."

I guess it depends on when Kristen supposedly had a miscarriage as to whether it could be hers.
I'm guessing the babies were born the same night. In the Day of Days preview, it showed Brady and Kristen holding their baby. Kristen says something like "hi, sweetie" to the baby.

4d9aab3b72cb189d867fcba09fe9dfb2.jpg

I hadn't seen that, @JS so now I am even more convinced that Xander took Kristen's baby and gave her to Sarah. Not that I want Kristen to have a baby, but she should get her child back. That sure won't help Eric's relationship with Brady, will it?????

So, their baby was alive, and they saw it. ?? But if Sarah's baby died, and Xander switched them, would they not recognize the dead baby was not theirs. Sorry, but all newborns do NOT look alike.

I remember when my first was born, only got to see her one day, because I came down with a cold. But I went to look thru nursery window several times a day. After 5 days, was discharged, they bring me my baby to dress. This is NOT my baby, they are insisting it is. Nope. Nurse pooh poohs me, is going to help me. LOL. Besides the fact our wrist bands did not match, they brought in a BOY! New mama or not, knew MY baby.

Did not realize Kristen & Brady had seen their baby. Hmmm, thank you JS for that. So then, how did their baby die??? Why?

Heck, Sami never realized that Grace wasn't Sydney after Nicole switched them.

Same with Hope. She never realized JT wasn't Zack, even though she, Bo and Shawn-D held Zack for a bit before he was taken to the nursery and switched with JT.

Babies are switched so often in Salem that there should be a mandatory DNA test before the baby leaves the hospital. Oh....Wait....this is Salem; babies are seldom born in hospitals. So, let's make them take that DNA test before they leave the Horton Cabin.

Actually, the only three babies born in the Horton cabin were Belle, Parker and Charlotte. Others were born in random non-Horton cabins, or other unusual places. Those not mentioned were born in a hospital or clinic.

Jennifer - farmhouse.

Noel Curtis - Ridgecrest (a sanitarium type place that Tony had Liz locked away in)

Andrew Donovan - hunting cabin

Brady - side room of St. Luke's

Abby - in a random cabin

Philip - The Salem Inn

Chelsea - in a bayou gas station

JJ - a cave on Melaswen

Claire - side room of St. Luke's

Ciara - warehouse

Johnny and Allie - Marlena's bedroom

Arianna Grace - a shed on Smith Island

Thomas - a cabin in Mammoth Falls

Holly - Lakeview Inn Motel