SPOILER !! Week Dec 2

Ahhh, don't you just love how these spoilers get worded? So.......interesting!
Am GUESSING Ben defends Will from Clyde....unless the guard decides to get nasty
Xander "confronts" Nicole? Over what? That she knew the supposed paternity or that she told Eric (that was to happen last week)
LOL, guessing again that Lani isn't going to take final vows ....
Kate back to waiting tables? (or is it a temp help out to Roman?) - remember...the fall preview showed her doing so, but she was in her ugly dressy clothes, lol.

Ben defends Will. [Obviously, this relates to some prison situation, but Ben could take it a step further and start defending Will as his jailhouse lawyer. Attorneys in Salem are so bad (this means you, Justin) that Ben could do a better job than only of Salem's "real" lawyers.]

Xander confronts Nicole. [If the X-Man has time to confront Nicole, creepy Clyde's plot must not have landed him in the Salem jail.]

Lani reaches out to Abe. [She should do better than that -- she ought to fess up about why she left the hapless Eli at the altar. Inquiring minds really would like to know.]

Kate has a new job. [Has she gone back to trolling for sailors on the Salem piers or has Victor decided to let the fox back in the hen house?]

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...of-our-lives-spoilers-november-25-december-6/

Monday December 2:
John and Marlena suspect Stefano is the one who reached out to her.

Tuesday December 3:
Ben tries to stop Clyde from hurting Will.
Ciara breaks into Xander’s metal box to uncover his secret.

Wednesday December 4:
Gabi sends Eli off to Rome to thwart Chad.

Thursday December 5:
Sarah tells Xander that Eric is willing to share custody… but on one condition.

Friday December 6:
Lani is stunned when she comes face-to-face with someone from Salem.

Xander must have other things on his mind since he hasn't realized his
"secret" box is gone.

How many secrets does Ciara find in Xander's "secret" box"?

John and Marlena are smart about who might have sent Marlena a gift.

Does Lani see Eli? Maybe she can tell him about Gabi.

Or maybe that Xander doesn't call himself daddy, or refer to Mickey as "my daughter". ???
It is really irking me no end that there is no talk of a paternity test.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-2nd-t41513.html#p2022492

Monday, December 2, 2019
Justin and Kayla discuss taking a huge step in their relationship.

Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Nicole urges Eric to forgive her.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Lani reveals to Abe she’s made a commitment to someone.

Thursday, December 5, 2019
“Hope” offers resistance when Abigail asks to look into Jennifer’s case.

Friday, December 6, 2019v
JJ trails Eli, hoping he'll lead him to Kristen.
Marlena tells Eric that Mickey has a fever.

Sounds like Eric got ticked at Nicole. O.K. Eric, you have been so sure that you want to be with Nicole always, and snap of finger, & your mind is not in that same path any more. Sarah kept the secret longer than Nicole. But o.k.

Nicole, take Holly and move out. Let Eric frown & carry on over Mickey, ignore you & Holly. Whatever you both thought you had.....you don't. Sooner you face it.....better for you all.

Or maybe that Xander doesn't call himself daddy, or refer to Mickey as "my daughter". ???
It is really irking me no end that there is no talk of a paternity test.
Didn't Eric insist on a paternity test when he found out Sarah was pregnant and Xander got Rolf to "fix it" so it showed Xander as the father??

I was thinking something like that happened too, oldsoapie, but I was fast-forwarding some things so I didn't really see it, if it did happen.

I'd wanted Nicole and Eric to get together for such a long time. I really wanted to keep liking him but he has become insufferable. No fun, when they ruin a character I like.

Sounds like Eric got ticked at Nicole. O.K. Eric, you have been so sure that you want to be with Nicole always, and snap of finger, & your mind is not in that same path any more. Sarah kept the secret longer than Nicole. But o.k.

Nicole, take Holly and move out. Let Eric frown & carry on over Mickey, ignore you & Holly. Whatever you both thought you had.....you don't. Sooner you face it.....better for you all.
Gosh, if I found out I was the parent of a baby but was told differently, I would be FURIOUS with the folks that lied to me, including the "love of my life". I'm sure he will forgive her when he gets over the shock.

Doesn't prove Eric is father.....could have been Rex as well. Even more likely. I really dislike whatever plans Rolf now has begun to implant. Just don't like messing with an innocent baby parentage.

Back