SPOILER !! Week Dec 20

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-20th-t43447.html#p2104023

Monday, December 20, 2021
Steve finds an unconscious Kayla.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Lani rejects Paulina's overtures.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Marlena and Jan concoct a scheme to punish Shawn and Belle.
Chanel and Johnny defend their actions to Paulina, EJ, and Sami.
Kate tries to prevent Roman from discovering the truth.

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Friday, December 24, 2021

Jack returns home from Boston with a surprise for Chad and Abigail.

Not just Ron, but has any Days headwriter wrote a happy Christmas in the last decade or so? All of the happy Christmases I remember on Days were in the earlier years. In the last decade I remember that year Hope was in prison and Bo trying to break her out. There were only a few Hortons decorating the Christmas tree that year with Ciara, Julie, and Doug. There was also the year Chloe gave birth to Holly and went into a coma without getting a chance to tell Nicole that Holly was her baby with Daniel. So I don't think it's just Ron.

It might not just be Ron - but he is the head writer and supposedly approves the storylines or even tells them to write a story based on "misery".

Mary and Joseph had an easier time giving birth in a barn than the people of Salem navigating life at Christmastime. None of them want for squat - -except maybe a brain.

LOL, Ron is the headwriter, maps out storylines 6 -8 mos. in advance. The breakdown writers then take over.
"Breakdown writers write the narrative script and the scriptwriter dialogues it. There is also a script editor who makes sure all the days track. It's like an assembly line that can't break down and writers can't miss their deadlines."

In the winter promo, Jack, Jennifer, Chad, Abby, Thomas and Charlotte are at the Horton Christmas so that would bring the number to 11. At .26 seconds you can see a brief glimpse of the family at Horton House. I tried to do a screen grab but I don't know how to do that in YouTube.

Last edited:
Back