SPOILER !! Week Dec 23

I too, really like Sarah with Xander!!! I think as a couple they improve each other. Furthermore, Eric really irritates me. He may have given up his collar, but not his holier than thou attitude. (in my humble opinion)

Justin has a warning for Kate. [What -- that customers are complaining that they are finding blue hairs in their chowder and that in the future somebody just might sue Roman over it?]

Eve makes a decision about the future. [Hopefully, it's to get out of town ASAP.]

Marlena helps Ciara visit Ben without Victor’s knowledge. [Doc Evans better watch out -- she's risking being put on Victor's one-liner list along with Eve, Nicole, Chloe, etc.]

Xander gives Sarah a special Christmas present. [How about a fun gift like an Eric Brady doll that scowls and weeps. And when you pull the string on its back it says things like: "I'm a self-righteous twit"; "I'm a shameless wife-stealer"; and "Yes, I really don't do any work at the Pub."]

Lani indirectly strikes back at Gabi. [Hopefully, this is something effective and not sticking pins into a Gabi voodoo doll sent to her by Celeste.]

Inasmuch as Chad has access to all the companies, as does Steve-ano, confirmation she had the app would be easy to obtain. It boggles my mind the company would give a non-medical person that access on a plain ol phone app. But, this is a soap who loves to by-pass common sense.

The only person, other than Lani and Gabi, who knows about the app is Kristen. I doubt that anyone in Salem would believe Kristen so Gabi will most likely escape any blame on that charge. That being said, I would like to see her change her ways after Julie has forgiven her. Gabi has suffered a great many wrongs but she has also committed many crimes on the people she felt wronged her. Maybe she can learn forgiveness from Julie. Lani and Kristen must have missed that class when they were in nun school!

If Kristen gets into DiMera company/home again, she will be gaining info. She already knows from Lani about the app, she could tell Chad perhaps, or just contact that company herself. She said she intends to get back into DiMera, so she could possibly have the app disabled some way???

I have been longsuffering with Eric, and with Gabi, for a long time. I liked each of them and wanted to continue liking them but now I've about had it with both of them. That could probably change with with the right kind of writing for them but at this point, it's not even any fun for me to dislike them!

Welcome to the board, Fred Mercury! Let's hope that wish comes true. I like Sarah and Xander together. They humanize each other and he does love that baby. I hope little Mickey turns out to be his and not Kristen and Brady's child. I cannot imagine what having Kristen for a mother would be like.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...94/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-16-27/

Monday December 23:
Kayla and Justin plan a romantic Christmas together.

Tuesday December 24:
Eve and Hattie both receive an early Christmas gift.

Wednesday December 25:
“Stefano” secretly joins the Christmas party at the hospital.
John gets an unpleasant surprise at home.

Thursday December 26:
Marlena finds a mysterious gift in her purse.

Friday December 27:
Lani indirectly strikes back at Gabi.

Back