SPOILER !! Week Dec 23

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-23rd-t41577.html#p2025193

Monday, December 23, 2019
Rafe questions why "Hope" and Kate were fighting.
"Stefano" is tempted to reveal himself to Marlena.

Tuesday, December 24, 2019
Julie worries no one is going to come to the Horton tree trimming.

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Thursday, December 26, 2019
Kayla follows “Stefano” and confronts him.

Friday, December 27, 2019
Hattie is thrown when she finds "Steve" in Kate's room.
Nicole impulsively pulls Brady in for a kiss.

Well, sounds like Hattie is out of jail, probably gets released same time as Eve.... Now WHY is Hattie anywhere near Kate's room? Is Kate now living upstairs at the Pub? And why doesn't anyone knock? LOL

That said.....Why on earth would Julie think no one coming to the tree trimming? O.K. I realize Salem has few Hortons or Bradys left any more.....Gina making excuses as to why Hope won't be there? The Deveraux family want to spend the time together in their own place? (I thought Jack was taking Jen into the Horton house, since that was where she had been living, but maybe not?)

At least it doesn't seem like Eric will walk in when Nicole grabs Brady. Of course, he will kiss her back and then they will say it won't happen again, which only means that it will. I am glad to see that Kayla will confront Stevano relatively soon, but not thrilled that we will have both Eve and Hattie on our screens. Maybe Eve will decide to leave Salem, since there really are no stories left for her, other than revenge, and we have enough of those.

Once they do a Stevano reveal, I wonder if they will just recycle Jack's scripts from last year, "I don't know you," "I don't remember our past," "I don't want to have anything to do with you." I would love it if Kayla just said, "Works for me!"

I'm not surprised at all by the Nicole-Brady kiss. I was pretty sure it was going to happen at some point but I had hoped not. I like them a lot as friends and it ruins that for me when they get romantic together. It always seems like they are just using each other to try to get over being dumped by someone else.

Monday December 23:
Kayla and Justin plan a romantic Christmas together. [They'd better hope that Ciara doesn't hear about this. If she does, Justin will catch an earful about not spending all his time on Ben's appeal.]

Tuesday December 24:
Julie worries no one is going to come to the Horton tree trimming. [Why doesn't she invite people like Rory and T? Sure, they're not Hortons, but they'd be a lot more fun than the usual roster of guests (nobody would storm out after an argument and no ornaments would get smashed).]

Wednesday December 25:

“Stefano” secretly joins the Christmas party at the hospital. [Things must be getting really boring at the warehouse for Steve-ano to risk exposure.]
John gets an unpleasant surprise at home. [How unpleasant could it be if it's not the return of the deranged Yo-Daddy or Sami shouting about his long-ago tabletop encounter with Marlena?]

Nicole impulsively pulls Brady in for a kiss. [Good for her. Brady isn't perfect, but he's a big improvement over the self-righteous, vindictive Eric.]

Nicole impulsively pulls Brady in for a kiss. [Good for her. Brady isn't perfect, but he's a big improvement over the self-righteous, vindictive Eric.]
I would so rather see Nicole with Brady than the miserable self-righteous Eric.

That would be a thousand percent improvement in my book. Don't get me wrong, Brady isn't the most worthy of Nicole's love but by far he is a more likable person for me.

And did I say how yummy he is?! Not that Eric is a slouch in the eye candy department! Oh Rew, where are you? I'll meet you in your corner. Miss you.

I hope they're not expecting a big welcome. Kristen is about as popular in Salem as the bubonic plague and except at Abe's home, Lani isn't exactly a fan favorite. Kristen will be lucky if she isn't set upon by a pitchfork and torch-carrying Salem mob (formerly known as the "I'm with Jack" movement) and Lani just might get the kind of classic abuse from Julie for wronging Eli that she used to dish out to Gabi.

Depends on whether we are seeing "newly created flashback" or what supposedly is the present time in Salem.

Back