SPOILER !! Week Dec 25

For me, at least for me anyway, if I knew why Ciara was being so rude and confrontational, I might be more understanding. But bringing her in and having her be a witch to everyone around her and HOPE that I will care enough to stick around this story to find out why is just not working. If they had her on the phone talking to someone off screen, as sort of an explanation, a boy or girl dumped her, she lost money in a scam, she trusted someone and they stole from her, etc., so she goes home and things aren't like they were when she left and so she is disappointed again, then I might get behind her.

But for Christmas, my wish would be for Kate to go down and stay down. I'm so over her always getting away with stuff.

http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3523

-JJ receives an unexpected visitor.

-Kate makes a huge confession.

-Ciara finally confesses her true feelings.

-Hope receives some good news.

-Abigail and Chad throw a huge New Year’s Eve bash at Doug’s Place.

-Several surprising couples kiss at midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think our Christmas miracle is Theo waking up. Saw that coming a mile away. The day he was shot, I said out loud to myself, ahh, there's our Christmas miracle. Haha. Geez, predictable, but I'm glad he'll finally wake up. Hopefully, somehow, part of the miracle will be to fix this entire story in a way that won't be absolutely terrible.

Tuesday December 26:
Ciara puts Claire on notice. [Who does she think she is, somebody in Salem with real power and influence?]
Lani tries to get answers about the night Theo was shot. [Since all the real answers involve Teflon Kate, she's on an impossible quest.]
Andre makes a deal with Chad regarding Kate. [Of course Kate gets away with sending Theo into harm's way. Being Kate not only means never having to say you're sorry, but also never really paying for any misdeeds.]

Wednesday December 27:
Abigail realizes Andre is in love with Kate. [This is another example that there is no accounting for taste.]
Jennifer asks Eric out for New Year's Eve. [Hopefully, Jenny will be doing the driving.]

Friday, December 29, 2017
Ciara gets drunk and causes a scene at the event. [The awful Teen Ciara 2 really, really needs to go back to Hong Kong. Its loss will be Salem's gain.]
Abigail and Chad throw a huge New Year’s Eve bash at Doug’s Place. [Given the small numbers of attendees at any Salem party, "huge bash" probably means five or six party-goers.]

Back