SPOILER !! Week Dec 3

Gabi being locked up in Bayview would be sweet justice. Preferably a long time. I don’t want her redeemed. I want her gone for good.

Kate really needs to take responsibility for her actions. And if Chad and Stefan both turn their backs on her, maybe she will be forced to go work somewhere else beside DiMera or Titan or Basic Black. She can waitress with Claire and Tripp.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday December 3:
Ted tries to get Ben to confess to starting the fire at the cabin.

Tuesday December 4:
Chad comes upon Gabi with Charlotte’s paternity results.

Wednesday December 5:
Ciara and Ben go on their first date!
Brady comes up with an idea to try to mend fences with Eric.

Thursday December 6:
Chloe is thrilled when Lucas returns from Europe but he drops a bomb
that changes their relationship.

Friday December 7:
Stefan gets Abigail released from Bayview, believing she’s “Gabby.”

This sounds like a good week. Love that Chad finally finds out about the paternity test and Gabi. Chad had done much damage in his relationship with Abigail and I am afraid he is now going to pay the price...So sad. :cry: ShaSha

Heck, Salemites rarely accuse each other of anything that would have them brought up on charges, despite the horrible things some do.........unless it is convenient in order to write a character out. You know, like Vargas, Dr. Baker, Hattie, Xander, etc. Meanwhile Victor, Dr. Rolf, Stefano, and others never spend a day behind bars. :)

This sounds like a good week. Love that Chad finally finds out about the paternity test and Gabi. Chad had done much damage in his relationship with Abigail and I am afraid he is now going to pay the price...So sad. :cry: ShaSha
It only says Chad "comes upon" Gabi with the paternity test.....he still might not get to see it.

Tuesday December 4:
Chad comes upon Gabi with Charlotte’s paternity results.
I bet in typical soap fashion, while Chad may come upon Gabi with Charlotte's paternity results, I have a feeling he doesn't see them. Maybe she has the envelope in her hand, runs into him and stashes it in her pocket/purse/tote bag, or maybe inside a book which Chad later stumbles upon.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-december-3rd-t40357.html#p1951347

Monday, December 3, 2018
Sonny is devastated after discovering Chad knew about Kate’s plot against him.

Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Eli suggests to Rafe that Hope might be cheating on him.
Stefan grapples with releasing Abigail from Bayview and gets advice from Ben.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Rafe's suspicions grow as Hope continues to lie to her husband.

Thursday, December 6, 2018
Sarah appeals to Maggie to let Eric raise Holly.
Abe loses his temper with Sheila after some disappointing news from Valerie.

Friday, December 7, 2018

Well, I think it is disgusting that Sami uprooted her kids once again, dragging them off to live in a foreign country, their welfare means absolutely NOTHING to her, because all that matters is that mummy turn out to be EJ. Honestly, I hope he isn't, I hope Sami is left with egg on her face, and I really wish some relative would have her declared an unfit mother, and take all her kids. Cannot say how disappointed I am the writers did this.
Have any of you seen burn victims after umpteen surgeries? They are still very scarred, God Bless them, & the surgeons. This mummy was burned 90% of body, want to know how many years it would take to be able to resume life? I don't understand why they did not have that mummy expire from the injuries, putting an end to Sami's ridiculous and endless quest.

Back