SPOILER !! Week Dec 3

Abe loses his temper with Sheila after some disappointing news from Valerie.
Is the actress (Valerie) leaving the show? I don't remember seeing anything about it.

Seems like they're trying to push Abe and Sheila together.

I wonder if they will have a Horton ornament in memory of David Abraham, Eli and Lani's baby?

Maybe Ben suggests that Stefan will never have "Gabby" if Abby stays in Bayview, his only chance (if her DID is back) is to get her out of there. Thus Stefan would have her released, she would be free, able to divorce Stefan quickly ala how she divorced Chad....and......well, the beat goes on, doesn't it?

Seems like they're trying to push Abe and Sheila together.
@JS....I saw the headwriter, on twitter, asking if anyone is "shipping" Shabe. Ugh, I hate couple names, (which is why we do not use them here) not fond of "shipping" either. Don't know why folks find it so difficult to speak English.

It's really sad, not to mention disgusting, that Sami values her rapist over her children. Normally I would give her kudos for staying with EJ knowing that he will most likely be horribly disfigured, but the guy raped her! She should just walk away and never see him again. Her children can be told he is really dead and grow up without his evil influence.

Seems like they're trying to push Abe and Sheila together
I'm hoping that the don't put Abe and Sheila together as a couple. It nauseated me thinking about it for several reasons. I do however look forward to them having a friendship type relationship. That would be awesome. Maybe some of them would rub off on each other.

Abe could be a mentor for Shelia and help her get back on track to a good life. I think there is way to much of an age difference for a romantic relationship between Abe and Shelia. Abe is more of a father figure for her. Of course, TPTB will think differently.

Is the actress (Valerie) leaving the show? I don't remember seeing anything about it.

I haven't seen anything official that she is leaving. A lot rumors about it.
If Valerie takes the DC job, then she won't be in Salem much.

I laughed too when Stefan asks Ben for advice

I think it's one of those things that's unofficially official based on social media posts from cast members. Quite honestly she never aired enough for me to care. I think it's good she set up Eli but I actually think he and Lani function better without having Abe and Val in the picture as a couple too.

Well, I think it is disgusting that Sami uprooted her kids once again, dragging them off to live in a foreign country, their welfare means absolutely NOTHING to her, because all that matters is that mummy turn out to be EJ. Honestly, I hope he isn't, I hope Sami is left with egg on her face, and I really wish some relative would have her declared an unfit mother, and take all her kids. Cannot say how disappointed I am the writers did this.
Have any of you seen burn victims after umpteen surgeries? They are still very scarred, God Bless them, & the surgeons. This mummy was burned 90% of body,want to know how many years it would take to be able to resume life? I don't understand why they did not have that mummy expire from the injuries, putting an end to Sami's ridiculous and endless quest.
I thought that this storyline upset more people, especially EJ and Sami fans. It felt like a cop out to me because we didn’t see his face at all. I was wrong though. Fans of the couple loved it. They were happy Sami made it clear EJ was the “love of her life”,and that he was going to be with the kids in Italy. Instead of being upset with the storyline, they called Sami’s family hypocrites for not coming to any of EJ and Sami’s weddings and being Anti-EJ,but they are happy everyone is supportive now.
They don’t want Sami to return unless it is with EJ and the kids who are still young not SORASed.

I’m all for people discussing their favorite Sami pairing and who they thought was best with the kid/kids, but it will always be hilarious to me that people get so upset and crazy about Sami’s true love/soulmate. The truth is Sami loves all of her men and has never stopped loving any of them. She has either pushed them away or been dumped.This is a fact and I can find episodes to verify it. Lucas has called her out on wanting to have all of her men. She may destroy them and leave their life in ruins, but no one else is allowed to lol.

The actress who plays Marlena left the show for 4 years then came back and was still a star. I’m hoping that before Days ends Alison Sweeney (Sami) will come back for a full year or two. If she sticks to a few months every year, they will do this forever even if it is unfair to many viewers and the actress. There is no reason why Sami can’t stop in for a wedding or the holidays with the kids ALONE.

Sami has been awful mother for awhile now. She doesn’t even try anymore, but honestly though I can’t think of any “good” mothers since the current head writer took over. It is pretty sad. They either aren’t there at all, out committing crimes, or are giving very bad advice. Hope is determined to completely alienate her daughter. Adrienne babies Sonny so much I forgot she has other children. Marlena with this horrid couple propping and couples advice when Eric and Brady could use her now more than ever and don’t get me started on Arianna’s mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twins are supposed to be so close, yet Sami barely talks to Eric. I really do not know what the writers have in mind for their "saving" of EJ. Isn't it odd Sami has never questioned how he could be alive when he was shot to death, she was right there, and then much later had that whole thing in the morgue with his dead body. At least with Will, we got the whole explanation and scenario, (but he was not shot, losing all that blood, etc.)

Wonder how Stefan will get Abby released from the hospital, if she is supposed to be mentally ill? Why isn't Laura here? Gonna be interesting to see if they really will out Gabi, and what the repercussions of that will be.

I honestly think this was an easy wrap up to an already extremely long & terrible storyline. The actress who plays Sami is busy with other projects and Family right now, so I don’t think she will be back for a while. If she does decide to come back long term, I think they will say EJ died from the burns or it really wasn’t him.

With the DiMeras anything is possible. Stefan will probably get Abby some kind of outpatient counseling that will get her released from the hospital. I think that once Abby and Chad leave town, Stefan & Gabi will get close. He”ll get her an attorney that will get her off on a technicality or say Abby drove her insane. Typical Days trope with criminals. I can’t see her going to jail again

I’m upset about the whole situation, but it will be worse if they don’t write that he is going to be with Allie. The actor who plays Lucas loves Days. That’s all he has really ever known, so he is kind of at a crossroads. I watched his latest interview from September I believe. I really hope he gets a gig on another soap that will appreciate him, because Days has proven over and over again they don’t.

Back