SPOILER !! Week Dec 3

Addie is Julie & Hope's mother......so, they are sisters. In addition, Julie married Doug, who is Hope's father, so......yep, Hope is also her step-daughter. Oh, those tangled relations on Days.
Then, Julie had a son via another relationship, David, who begat Eli with Valerie. Now David had to be Hope's nephew, so Eli is her great-nephew. Just imagine, Hope has a grown granddaughter, and is great-aunt to an even older great-nephew. !!!!!

Kate Mansi (Abby) was brought in to finish up Abby's storyline after Marci Miller (ex-Abby) decided to leave. Word is Chad and Abby leave Salem in February.
JS, if Chad and Abigail ride of into the sunset together, that would be a good exit for me. Somebody on this show deserves a happy ending.

I wanted them to ride off before but since the Abigail I came to know and love, Kate Mansi, is back I hate to see her go so soon. I really like her portrayal of Abby much better.

So two things to vent about.

Gabi wearing a tank dress and Kate has on some long fur coat. Winter in Salem... gotta love it.

I also wondered how Hope, who burns water, can shop for a steak meal and knows exactly what spices, etc to buy. Then Ted cooks dinner for the two of them. Not only was that far fetched, it was weird. Why did she have dinner with him?

Addie is Julie & Hope's mother......so, they are sisters. In addition, Julie married Doug, who is Hope's father, so......yep, Hope is also her step-daughter. Oh, those tangled relations on Days.
Then, Julie had a son via another relationship, David, who begat Eli with Valerie. Now David had to be Hope's nephew, so Eli is her great-nephew. Just imagine, Hope has a grown granddaughter, and is great-aunt to an even older great-nephew. !!!!!
And by now, probably a great-great aunt to Scotty's kids! And perhaps their kids - who knows with Salem?

Yet she'd probably refer to them as her cousins. :rolleyes:

Oh, my gosh, whatever Brady tries to do to mend fences with Eric........Thursday.....

JPI_Episode13483_0001786934.jpg

actually, I believe Doug had been dating Julie.....and he was drunk when he eloped with Addie..don't know if she was......they did grow to love each other......

Doug's real name was Brent Douglas. He and Bill Horton were cellmates when they were both in prison. After his release, Brent went to Salem in an effort to bilk some of the well-to-do friends (namely Susan Martin, who had inherited a great deal of money from David Martin) and relatives of Bill. That's when he changed his name. Susan showed no interest in Doug. He eventually met Julie, and they became an item. After an argument, Doug married Addie Horton Olsen for her money. As Poirot stated, he later came to love Addie very much; she had loved him from the first. Some time after she had Hope, and was killed saving Hope's life, Doug and Julie made their way back to each other and, after several hardships and misunderstandings and marriages, they married. Her family has known about Doug's past for many, many years.

I though Ali Sweeney (Sami) made a slew of Mystery & Movie films for Hallmark
Yes, she had a regular series on Hallmark, She was a member of the Murder Mystery Club and ran a bake shop. I believe it was "Murder, She Baked" as a "Murder, She Wrote" type of mystery. Watch them all the time.

Back