SPOILER !! Week Dec 30

Really??? I only have heard about there being just one Salem brain, which gets passed around, but gets hidden at times. Well, come to think of it, guess I have heard of stupid juice, tho, been quite a while.

Monday December 30:
Kristen is enraged when she spies Brady and Nicole kissing. [Kristen is an idiot. Did she really think that the world would stand still while she played at being a nun?]

Tuesday December 31:
Julie and Doug’s New Year’s Eve party is crashed by an unexpected couple. [Of course it is. No Salem fest is complete without party crashers. The only question is whether the intruders will fall into a cake.]
Eli receives surprising news about the person who threw a rock through the Gabi Chic window. [Could JJ be once again engaging in vandalism?]

Thursday January 2:
Kristen attacks Nicole. [Isn't it high time that Kristen was tossed in jail for keeps?]
Gabi is stunned to discover Lani is back in town. [Gabi is clearly unfit to play in the Salem big leagues. As any veteran Salemite knows, inconvenient people always have a way of reappearing.]

Friday January 3:

Kayla confronts Steve one-on-one. [Pity poor Kaya. Steve's wayward ways have caused her all sorts of grief over the years.]
Xander and Victor realize Ciara has been playing them. [Ciara is in over her head messing with the shrewd X-Man and veteran schemer Victor. She'd be better off going up against lightweights like Eve, Gabi, and the preposterous Princess Gina.]

Gina & Steve-ano come to mind........Eli & Gabi??? Surprising that Julie has both the Christmas ornament hanging AND a New Year's party. .....ooohhhh. what about Stefan & Vivian! Both alive after all. LOLOLOL

2020 hmmmmmmmmmmm??! One can only wish for many changes for the good. Good? The writers need a brain transplant for that. :rolleyes:

These sound awful.

So Steve is the big "return" this year. This makes me think that Gina will also be revealed on New Year's Eve since Steve isn't really a surprise.

I wonder if Rafe can get through to Hope? Last time she had the Gina chip, Hope was able to pull herself out of it. Maybe Rafe's love can do that for her. Disclaimer: I'm NOT advocating for Rafe and Hope as a couple but the show clearly isn't done with them as a couple given that John and Steve are not viable options. So at this point I'm for anything that brings Hope back.

I do think John is "off". I still can't get past how cozy he has been with Gina all this time. But at the same time it wouldn't surprise me if he's just being super nice.

Can't wait to see everyone in their stiletto sandals and no coats again this year :rolleyes:

I am thinking it will be Eve and Hattie, fresh from their release from prison and Eve will say good-bye, but Hattie will stay. Yay for Eve leaving, boo for Hattie staying (only guessing due to the spoiler about Roman setting boundaries).

Edited to add: I also think the Gabi Chic attack was done by one of the former almost nuns. Maybe Kristen is doing it for her friend, because I don't want them to turn Lani into a law breaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back