katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Kristen & Lani make startling admissions

Steve reveals himself to Salem

Roman sets ground rules with Hattie

Marlena confronts Hope about her feelings for John.

I'm finding it really hard to believe that no one has realized Hope has been possessed by the Princess Gina persona. John, Mr. SuperSpy, had been involved with Princess Gina previously. What is wrong with him????? And what about the rest of the close knit Horton family ??? I give up, who has the Salem brain right now???

I've skipped most of this week because I've lost interest again in Days. These spoilers don't give me much hope anything is going to improve. What a shame. I had thought the time skip would course-correct things, give the "writers" a chance to do away with the Gina crap for example. It would appear I was wrong.

Kristen & Lani make startling admissions. [They could start by apologizing to the order of nuns that kindly took them in.]

Steve reveals himself to Salem. [After the shock wears off, Salemites might just break out in laughter over the absurdity of it all]

Kristen attacks Nicole. [It certainly didn't take long for the Salem witch to revert to her old ways. All that praying with the good sisters certainly didn't stick]

Kayla and Steve come face to face. [As I said once before, Kayla should smack his face and shock him back into his old self.]

Ciara supports Ben on the day of his final appeal. [Good luck to Ben, With Justin as his lawyer, he'll need a miracle.]

Steve reveals himself to Salem

OH OH OH. By walking into a New Year's Eve party wearing a cape as the clock strikes midnight?? Gasps, shock, folks looking shocked, fade to black?? At least that's how I'd do it because no one new or returning has ever entered at a New Year's Eve party on this show. :sarcasm:

When you thought things couldn't get any worse, :whack:it does. This show has gone into a worm hole and can't find it's way out. The writers have trashed our beloved Days and I don't see repair in the new year. We have lost our happy Days. :cry: Writer abuse of characters and fans. :angry: :sad: No happy New Year here.

LOL, as I just posted in another thread.......our Salemites are all skipping down the yellow brick road, singing "if I only had a brain".
Poirot, in addition to characters with a brain, it might be nice if the writers weren't so enthusiastic about needlessly killing people off.

• Jordan: Hadn't this hapless woman suffered enough? Why couldn't they have had an attempted murder followed by a classic Salem coma. And who wants to see Ben in Days' absurd version of death row?
  • Haley: after all she'd been through killing her off and sending JJ into a tailspin was just cold.
  • Adrienne: Dumb, dumb, dumb. She was a long-term character and having her die just so there could be Will-in-prison and Kayla-Justin romance story lines is so lame.
  • Kristen-Brady baby: Having babies die is a total downer. Why didn't they just have a good, old-fashioned kidnapping instead?
  • Ted: A crooked lawyer is always a useful character and having bumbling Justin be the only lawyer in town is a poor choice.

DBF, you pretty much spelled it out for me. These are some of the main reasons I don't like the time jump at all. (Can't say I miss Ted but I do agree about him being useful and Salem needing an alternative to Justin). If you take the points you just covered, and add in the awful Gina-Steve-Ano story, it doesn't leave much for me to like. Oh, and I mustn't forget, now we have a baby with cancer. Nothing good here.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday December 30:
Kristen is enraged when she spies Brady and Nicole kissing.

Tuesday December 31:
Julie and Doug’s New Year’s Eve party is crashed by an unexpected couple.
Eli receives surprising news about the person who threw a rock through the Gabi Chic window.
Eve leaves Salem after wreaking havoc on Salemites

Thursday January 2:
Kristen attacks Nicole.

Friday January 3:
Kayla confronts Steve one-on-one.
Gina lashes out at Rafe.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-30th-t41598.html#p2025992

Monday, December 30, 2019
Kate threatens to expose Stefano.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Kristen is tormented by the thought of Brady being with Nicole.

Days of our Lives will be preempted on Wednesday, January 1, 2020.

Thursday, January 2, 2020
Marlena, John, Kayla, and Justin are stunned by Steve's return.
Kristen tells Brady she wants him back.
Gabi is stunned to discover Lani is back in town.

Friday, January 3, 2020
Xander and Victor realize Ciara has been playing them.

Back