SPOILER !! Week Dec 31

Methinks she just knows who butters her bread.

Or maybe because she's never actually been in one of these stories. Abby and Chad also had a similar situation after Thomas was born. I'm surprised Carrie/Austin or Shawn/Belle have never been through this.

Could be - perhaps I'm more likely to dwell on the "faithful employee" side/idea because she was connected to the Steve/Kayla story since Jack came back to town just as she was about to marry Frankie. So while it wasn't her story, if that is the current story, she certainly has seen something like it.

Maybe it really is original?

Off-topic it still steams me that they tanked Jen/Frankie for Jack/Jennifer and then they all left town a few months later (because Jennifer's actress wanted to leave, if I recall). Should have kept Jennifer and Frankie together and let Jack stick in town. Oh, well LOL.

Jen, don't look so devasted. So he currently doesn't remember, Jack is alive and back!

We know from other spoilers that Abigail does not press charges. Do they try to redeem Gabi? Or does she remain one of those characters that sometimes does bad and sometimes does good (ex. Kate, Sami, Theresa)?

If Kate ever did any good it was for her benefit.

OK, I forgot about her helping Adrienne through her cancer. She does seem to have a good side and her heart is in the right place at times. Kate really loves her children but she is the poster mom for helicopter parenting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know of many (if any) Salem moms that actually raise and take care of their own children.....just sayin.

The only ones who comes to mind would be Alice, of course.....and actually Jennifer, who was only helped thru it all by SORASing of her kids. LOL

Justin is saying "Peek a boo, I see you. Do you see me?"

JPI_Episode13500_0001789778.jpg

Back