SPOILER !! Week Dec 31

Was it? Now I have to try and find the scenes. I swear I remember Kate telling EJ and reminding him how upset Johnny would be without his twin sister.

OK, found them. EJ was surprisingly being the decent one. This was when Johnny lost his eye to cancer and Fake Rafe was in the picture. EJ knew that Stefano had planned to kidnap Allie, so he told Kate to call Lucas (in Hong Kong) and tell him that Allie needed to be with him, immediately. Kate was confused, but realized something was up and did it. That's when Allie went to stay with Lucas for a short while.

Sami shot EJ after she realized he really was behind Sydney's kidnapping (when Rafe interrupted their wedding with the CD of EJ admitting it, the CD that Rafe stole from Nicole).

fuzzy-jpg.4729

I hope no innocent Muppets were killed to make Sarah's coat.

The pictures for Wed might be actually for Thurs. We'll see.

Repetitive story line with Jack. We already know Dr. Rolf had his hand in this. No brainer. Side effect of the restore life serum is loss of memory. :fan: Same script writing over and over. Jack's initials were on the door in the magic serum of life plant with Kristie and Xander. Just waiting on Vivian to make her return as well. Her initials were on one of the doors also. This is going to be a dumb and dumber on going writers cramp. :sarcasm: ShaSha

we don't KNOW Dr. Rolf is involved, although it sure is easy to think so. Frankly, I don't care about the door initials, I do not want to see Salem filled with the Walking Dead. In some cases, I can accept that people were thought dead, but were still alive, barely. This was the case with Will.
At the time of the tunnel explosions, the police, EMTs, morgue had a lot to deal with. Many were injured or died. Yes, I could see Jack thought to be dead, his personal effects collected into an envelope, he is put aside to be transported later, along with dozens of others, and he wasn't dead. He came to, perhaps walked out. ????? But had no idea who he was, etc.

fuzzy.JPG.jpg
Sarah could save this and use it as part of a gorilla costume for Halloween. All she needs is a mask!

Back