Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Kate's secret is revealed

Abigail brings Jennifer back to the scene of the crime to jog her memory

Eric and Sarah receive upsetting news about Mickey

Will and Justin come face to face.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...411/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-2-13/

Monday December 9:
Abigail brings Jennifer back to the scene of the crime to jog her memory.

Tuesday December 10:
Lani makes a huge appeal to JJ to spare Kristen.
Gabi tries to throw Chad out of the house.

Wednesday December 11:
Eric and Sarah receive upsetting news about Mickey.

Thursday December 12:
Will and Justin come face-to-face.

Friday December 13:
Feeling the pressure, Hope makes plans to flee Salem.

Eric and Sarah receive upsetting news about Mickey.
Oh golly, I bet she has some rare soap opera baby illness and will need blood or bone marrow. And oh golly part 2, I bet neither Eric or Sarah will be a match, so they'll ask family and friends to be tested. And oh golly part 3, I bet Brady turns out to be a match. :rolleyes:

@Jungle Madness......maybe the headwriter has been complaining to whoever......he hates spoilers, thinks viewers should constantly be surprised, then eager to tune in tomorrow, or next week, etc.

Personally, I think the first spoilers coming out for 12/9 week would be not revealing in any way, since nearly 3 weeks ahead.

The thing is, trying to keep things under wraps for long periods only tends to have folks start "guessing" & when they do, invariably they hit on the truth. And if something sounds good......boy, even if speculation, folks are saying it is definitely going to happen. i.e. It was said Evan would plant a kiss on Sonny today, 11.27.........he did not.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-9th-t41538.html#p2023083

MONDAY, 12/9/19
Lani is stunned to learn Eli's in a relationship with Gabi.

TUESDAY, 12/10/19

WEDNESDAY, 12/11/19
Justin moves in with Kayla.
Ben informs Ciara his legal situation just got worse.

THURSDAY, 12/12/19
Kate blasts Sonny when she learns he shared a kiss with Evan.
After hearing the news about Mickey, Nicole tries to comfort Eric.

FRIDAY, 12/13/19
Jack brings Jennifer home from the hospital, and they share a little romance.

I am disgusted that Eli is involved with Gabi but at the same time, I don't feel sorry for Lani. That's what she gets for being so stupid (thanks, writers) as to not tell anyone what was happening. She actually was endangering Julie's life by prolonging what could have been stopped right away.

In my book, Gabi owed Lani so I think she gets what she deserves.

She messed with Gabi's relationships, whether on purpose or by accident. JJ, Eli and offing Stefan. Granted, Stefan was an accident, but Eli was not. She purposely told Eli that Gabi was with JJ.

I don't like the self righteous and that includes her and Marlena among others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something's going to happen to Mickey.. My guess, Eric isn't the daddy and he'll beg forgiveness of Nicole. They could be a good couple if the writing was better for Eric. Enough with angry, judgy, misery-loving Eric. Can't anyone be happy anymore?

Back