SPOILER !! Week Dec 9

I had seen a rumor saying it was JJ that switched the babies to get revenge on Kristen for killing Haley. So maybe the baby is possibly be Brady and Kristen.

I've read that too. But Kristen has stated that she was full of grief and that's why the "accident" happened. So it sounds as though the order of things was Kristen's baby is either dead or, she thinks it is, and then Haley is killed.

If that's the order of events, then J.J. wouldn't have had reason to switch the babies.

I hope they lay the events out more succinctly soon.

I had seen a rumor saying it was JJ that switched the babies to get revenge on Kristen for killing Haley. So maybe the baby is possibly be Brady and Kristen.

If they must go the baby switch route, *yawn* & *yuck*, I'd rather a vindictive JJ were the culprit not Xander with a possible assist from Uncle Vic.

I was reading up on the condition and treatments. They often do stem cell transplants. The article I read said they use the child's own stem cells to create healthy ones. But I'm wondering if Days, in their usual approach, will use donor cells and find neither Eric or Sarah are a match? Pure speculation.

Edited to add: St. Jude's website does mention donor bone marrow transplants for this condition, too. Bingo. I wonder if "traditional" treatment doesn't work for Mickey, then Sarah and Eric ask family and friends to be tested as a match? Again, all speculation.

So.........they are continuing with Friday closing scenes next week? Only on Days would they have a cop& former FBI agent ask someone why they are wearing nun's clothing in a convent.........:rolleyes:

I hope somewhere in this whole mess of who, what, where and when, there will be a moment, when Xander will be the hero to Sarah and Mickey. Proof that Xander is the daddy and saves baby Mickey with a transplant or something. The writers have been completely off the wall with their writing tools. Their brains are frozen and there is no melting to bring good and happiness to this show. Very sad. :sad::cry:

There have been a few mentions in spoilers about Kate having some secret. No one knows what it is (or cares?). The spoilers for next week say that she is suspected of hiding someone in her room, so I assume that is her big secret.

There have been a few mentions in spoilers about Kate having some secret. No one knows what it is (or cares?). The spoilers for next week say that she is suspected of hiding someone in her room, so I assume that is her big secret.
I actually do care. I still like Kate and her wicked ways!

Back