SPOILER !! Week Feb 18

Since Claire looks dazed in that picture, maybe Jordan drugged Claire and made her do it, but the drugs have blocked Claire's memory of the act. (Law and Order SVU has had episodes where women are drugged with something so that they follow orders, then later have no memory of what happened)

That is what I meant by not looking like some vindictive person who just purposely set a fire to harm someone. Jordan sure has a load of those hypos handy, so that could be. I know I have said Claire could be hypnotized, brainwashed (remembering how Andre managed during Salem Stalker era).
One other comment........Kate told Rafe about being stabbed by Jordan with a hypo in neck........and hospital staff never noticed. I mean......there was no sterilizing the spot first, hopefully the needle was o.k. But it would seem that perhaps some kind of reaction, or infection, or ???? Guess not.

well... to be fair.... she was stabbed in the back of the neck area... a place normally hidden by hair..... so it could have been overlooked....and I can't believe that Salem University Hospital is any more competent than the University, Police Department, Mayor's Office, Health Inspector of Food establishment's Offices should be...It really wouldn't be reasonable to expect that.... would it??? :)

But after Kate told, no one "looked". Or even mentioned having done so. LOLOLOL
Kayla only remarked that now she knew what to look for (in the blood tests). Ahhh, Salem.
Quincy, they really need you. Also Rizzoli & Isles. NCIS needs to pay a visit, especially Gibbs, as seems everyone in Salem needs a good Gibbs slap. :rotfl::rotfl::drunk:

But after Kate told, no one "looked". Or even mentioned having done so. LOLOLOL
Kayla only remarked that now she knew what to look for (in the blood tests). Ahhh, Salem.
Quincy, they really need you. Also Rizzoli & Isles. NCIS needs to pay a visit, especially Gibbs, as seems everyone in Salem needs a good Gibbs slap. :rotfl::rotfl::drunk:
The Salem P.D. and University Hospital badly need Dr. Quincy. With him on the job, those who are declared dead really will stay dead. As for Jethro Gibbs, if he paid a visit to Salem P.D. headquarters and dished out head slaps to all those who richly deserve them, he'd exhaust himself. And if he brought along, Agent Anthony DiNozzo, the famous ladies man would cause havoc in the Salem love scene by successfully attracting eligible or ineligible women.
  • Eric and Rexy fume as Sarah accepts a dinner invitation with DiNozzo.
  • Eli is irate as Lani cancels a romantic evening at Doug's Place for a date with DiNozzo.
  • Trippy gets jealous as Claire swoons over DiNozzo.
  • Rafe and Ted start to worry as Hope seems to enjoy DiNozzo's company a little too much.
  • Kate wonders if DiNozzo, like Rafe, is into granny sex.
  • Abigail rethinks her reunion with Chad after meeting DiNozzo.
  • Justin seethes as Adrienne invites DiNozzo to the K-mansion for candle-light dinner.

If this isn’t a dream sequence, I said this a while back; Claire’s jealousy over Ciara getting the guys & the modeling gig finally pushed her over the edge. She has the genes to go a little crazy...her father drove a motorcycle cycle through a church window; Hope is her grandmother, Bo is her grandfather; and, most importantly, Sami is her aunt. I don’t remember which thread I first guessed it, but in “Who Dunnit? Speculation” I posted that I still liked Claire for it.

If Claire is the guilty party, this could be a way out for her character. Once Claire is found out, she will either go to prison or to good old Bayview for an attempt at rehab. In a few months she can return as a completely new person (pun intended)!

It sounded to me like Jordan said "fire again" not "fires" which would also point to her as the one who set the original fire.

As for Chad and Abigail, I do like that they are reuniting. Funny thing though I think it's only due to Kate Mansi (Abby). I was so done with Abigail when Marci Miller (ex-Abby) left and then we got our Abigail back. Another funny thing is this will be wedding 3 for them. Is there anyone other than John and Marlena who have had more? The multiple weddings have gotten ridiculous.

I hope Jennifer isn't holding Charlotte

Days-of-our-lives-spoiler-photos-February-21_8-600x357.jpg

Back