SPOILER !! Week Feb 18

I am glad Jack is there, even if he doesn't remember.

What I really don't like, is all the ordinary Salem citizens who have attained the ability to marry couples. No ministers, no judges, no justices of the peace. In other words, the show has to use who they have.

I had always thought that Billy Flynn(Chad) also wanted to leave the show but what i'm reading in Soap Opera digest I don't think he did. They wanted to give Chad and Abigail the happily ever after which required Chad leaving since Kate Mansi (Abigail) was leaving. That would explain his acting not being up to par. I was never a Chad/Abigail fan and that goes way back to when he was with Melanie. I think Chad and Melanie were the real super couple. I loved them together. But that was a different Chad too. I just remember Abigail was kinda into Chad and he wanted nothing to do with her. So them becoming true loves doesn't ring true to me. But that's my issue. They are riding off into the sunset happy . . . until Chad thinks he gets a glimpse of Gabby and sends her to the mental hospital again. :rotfl:Yeah, I'm not happy with the reunion. Can you tell?

I am also not happy that Chrishell Hartley's (Jordan) comeback was very short lived. I liked her and thought her comeback meant Ben would have someone in his corner and that she might stir things up between Rafe and Hope. Boy was I wrong!!

Billy Flynn (Chad) originally wanted to leave when his contract was up. He was not all that happy with storyline, but was talked into staying on. He was not happy at all with story, thus he just began to more or less "phone it in". When former Abby decided to leave, and Days managed to get present Abby to return, it was only good news for a moment, as present Abby (Kate Mansi) only agreed for a short term, thus wind up the Chad/Abby story and have them leave together. Yep, Billy Flynn evidently figured, why bother.......and he just seemed to make no effort whatsoever.....a shame, because he really was a wonderful actor.

i have been trying to find the photos for next week at NBC, but no luck.....however, i came across this on twitter....

DzkGnbcW0AADJPI.jpg

Wow if that's true they need to explain a lot. And will Hope even get to react?

Billy Flynn (Chad) originally wanted to leave when his contract was up. He was not all that happy with storyline, but was talked into staying on. He was not happy at all with story, thus he just began to more or less "phone it in". When former Abby decided to leave, and Days managed to get present Abby to return, it was only good news for a moment, as present Abby (Kate Mansi) only agreed for a short term, thus wind up the Chad/Abby story and have them leave together. Yep, Billy Flynn evidently figured, why bother.......and he just seemed to make no effort whatsoever.....a shame, because he really was a wonderful actor.

I don't think this is true. There were a lot of rumors around the time his contract was up saying that he was leaving but he himself debunked them by tweeting that he had re-signed his contract. I do agree that his current departure is driven by the fact that the show doesn't have an Abby. It really is unfortunate they can't figure out how to work with Kate Mansi(Abby) and give her the flexibility she wants.

Also, can we please get away from defining family so technically? Families come in all shapes and sizes and no 2 are identical. I think the ending of the movie Mrs. Doubtfire provides some good context for this. Even John refers to Will as his grandson. He did so while Marlena was in the coma most recently. No reason why Will shouldn't reciprocate.

Hopefully, this is misleading, but I don’t know how they can twist it. If it’s true, I’m definitely going to become anti Ben and Ciara. I admit I’m enjoying nutty Jordan, but enough is enough. Stop destroying characters and stop writing every female to be a psycho.

We all know that Claire will stoop pretty low to get what she wants, but I believe murder is a bit to low for her! I thought that Jordan's use of the plural, fires, was meant to be misleading and I bet that picture is too. I think it will be somebody that we haven't seen for quite a while. No doubt TPTB are trying to create suspense and encourage speculation so they can really shock us!

I still think that Ciara's phone, laying on the bed started the fire. Didn't they show a quick picture of the phone when the fire started?

If this is true about Claire, the writers really want to trash this generation of Salemites. Claire an attempted murderer. Joey a murderer. Tripp an attempted murderer (when he tried to kill Kayla) and a murderer (killing Pamela Van Damme, the ISA director). Chase a rapist. Theo cooperating with Kate in a break-in attempt. And Ciara being a rape victim on her beloved Great Gran's couch.

Personally, whoever is the person who started that fire, I think it was changed. Because when this story first began, the show had no idea that Ciara/Ben would be such a hit with so many viewers. And the admiration kept growing. I don't think they intended Ben to be the culprit.....maybe accidental, who knows.

Would not be the first time the show had to rewrite and change. (i.e. when Patch abruptly was "gone". When Drake Hogestyn (John) was so badly injured, in the midst of big story, when Christopher Sean (Paul) decided to leave Days, tho he gave plenty of notice, and same for Marci Miller (ex-Abby). And the biggest rewrite and storyline direction change, when Reilly killed off all those major characters, and then was ordered to bring them back, did not care how, just get them all back and alive. LOL

This is why there was nothing said for so long about that first fire. Hope just continually insisting Ben did it, despite being proved that was not the case, she just assumed everyone else was wrong, lying, recalling incorrectly, etc. Only she was right.

So......in that pic, Claire seems to either be in a daze, or staring at someone......maybe that pic is a red herring. The spoiler says we learn WHO SET the fire, and why.

So, it was deliberately started.......and if they word a spoiler like that, seems odd they would show a pic giving at least part of the answer.

What if the person was Tripp? Claire just doesn't look like someone who just set a fire..........Tho I have no explanation why she would have not tried to get Ciara out of there, if she came upon whoever else might have done it.

Claire looks like she is in some kind of trance or really shocked in that picture. I really think it was someone other than Claire that set the original fire. I also believe that Jordan's use of "fires" was meant to make us think it was her. I guess we will know soon enough. I really want to know who rebuilds that cabin after all those fires!

Back