SPOILER !! Week Feb 21

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I read they were suppose to wait a week. More spoilers next weekend.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday, February 21:
EJ gets a surprising new cellmate.

Tuesday, February 22:
Kayla and Steve have a strange encounter with Sarah.

Wednesday, February 23:
Paulina seeks Abe’s help to protect Lani.

Thursday, February 24:
The gloves come off when Rafe and Nicole confront Ava.

Friday, February 25:
Julie, Ben, and Ciara wonder if the Devil is still in Salem…
Gabi deceives Jake.

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes-season-57/1000036136/

Mon. Feb. 21, 2022
EJ gets a surprising new cellmate.
Abigail turns the tables on Kristen.
Sarah decides to take action.
Steve and Kayla attempt to escape.

Tue. Feb. 22, 2022
Kayla and Steve have a strange encounter with Sarah.
Jack demands answers from Gwen.
Tony provides a promising lead for Chad.
EJ and Clyde have an uneasy reunion.

Wed. Feb. 23, 2022
Kayla and Steve are stunned by Sarah's story.
Eli returns home, and Lani confides in him about TR.
Paulina seeks Abe's help to protect Lani.
Anna makes a pitch to TR.

Thu. Feb. 24, 2022
The gloves come off when Rafe and Nicole confront Ava.
Johnny continues to drive a wedge between Gabi and Jake.
Nancy turns to Marlena for advice.
Chloe asks Brady for a favor.

Fri. Feb. 25, 2022
(not listed yet)

Last edited:
Tue. Feb. 22, 2022
Kayla and Steve have a strange encounter with Sarah. [Considering how long Sarah has been vegetating on the island, any encounter with her would have to a bit strange.]
EJ and Clyde have an uneasy reunion. [Uneasy indeed. What's Clyde going to say: "Hey EJ remember the time my flunky sort of killed you. Sorry about that."}

Wed. Feb. 23, 2022
Paulina seeks Abe's help to protect Lani. [Good luck with that. Events over the years demonstrate that without help, poor Abe can barely defend himself.]

Thu. Feb. 24, 2022
Nancy turns to Marlena for advice. [Pity the poor Doc. She has enough trouble with problem Salemites and was recently possessed. The last thing she needs now is Chloe's wailing mother bothering her.]

Belle offers moral support to EJ. [Moral support is fine, but what she should have offered is effective legal assistance.]

TR pays Paulina an unwelcome visit. [Any scene involving loudmouth Paulina and sketchy Rotten Ray is unwelcome on my TV screen.]

I am seriously concerned that the Paulina and TR story is going to end up as a poorly done abuse storyline. What little we know about their history points to some kind of horrific physical and emotional abuse from TR. Paulina was affected by it so badly that she gave her baby to her sister to raise so TR would never know about Lani. That act says volumes because Paulina loved that child enough to give her up to keep her safe from the monster who fathered her.

I hope that Reron and his cohorts don't write Paulina falling for TR's load of garbage and giving him another chance. Paulina may be loud, and sometimes uncouth, but she is one heck of a smart and strong lady. We need someone to break the Salem cycle of falling in love with criminals, abusers, rapists, etc. We need some brave lady to stand her ground and say, "get lost" and go on with her life.

I'm really annoyed by the Gabi/Jake stuff.

I didn't like them together, but I accepted that was the story (making up for killing Stefan after people started to like him with Gabi). They started to grow on me, despite a lack of coherent story.

Now it's not the story? It's like Gabi has to get greedy every 9 months or so and then they forget about it.

The filming delay is killing any interest in the show.

Why why why can't TIIC (the idiots in charge) see that while filming 6 months in advance may save them $3. The bad story choices can't be changed, or fixed.

Gabi used to be a really interesting character..... now.... not so much....

But then again the story telling is so darn predictable......

Friday, Feb 25, 2022
Julie, Ben, and Ciara wonder if the Devil is still in Salem[ One would think that by now the Devil would be thoroughly bored with Salem and moved on to greener pastures. Even the West Salem Mall would be a refreshing change.]

Gabi deceives Jake. [This is news? These days, scheming Gabi hasn't got an honest bone in her body]

Nicole resorts to desperate measures to clear Rafe. [Pity poor Nicole. Anywhere but Salem, the absurd charges against Rafe would have been tossed into the proverbial trash.]

Back