SPOILER !! Week Feb 27

Gotta say, I was bewildered for 3/4 of the show. When did all that stuff with John & Steve happen? Honestly, do not remember anything about it. Maybe I wasn't watching.......but ....I began when Steve arrived in Salem. Most of the show felt like it was a different show. I liked the Nicole flashbacks, glad they included Jensen Ackles who was Eric first, before Greg Vaughan.

Can someone explain the prisms?
Something about when the 3 prisms are together, they have the ability to heal people, and now apparently resurrect them, too. Back in 1984/1985 Megan and Stefano were trying to find/acquire all 3 prisms so they could heal him from an inoperable brain tumor at the time.

When did all that stuff with John & Steve happen?
John and Steve ran into Megan in the last Beyond Salem installment.

Zach and Carrie were in Bo and Hope's wedding together:

carriezackbhwed.gif
zachcarriedownaisle.gif
images

Which one of Bo and Hope's weddings would that be, Just Samantha?
The first one, in England in 1985.

Wonder who was able to find that 3rd prism that was dumped into the Atlantic Ocean? Oh, wait, I know, After all those years, it just "happened" to wash up on shore right in front of Megan's home? Of course. :sarcasm:

Thanks for the info about John & Steve. So again, the show drags things from a separate series into the regular show, tries to "explain" doing a bad job of it. Really not fair for those who did not see the Beyond Salem shows. Have read complaints elsewhere as well, so there's a lot of confused viewers out there.

I know everyone doesn't pay attention to credits at the end, I do when I can, especially when I think the writing for an episode is really well done......and equally, when I wonder "who wrote this junk", LOL.

Currently, the Cullitons are still with Days, and usually do very well. Carolyn Culliton has been on board the longest, always admired her.....Husband Richard Culliton came on several years after her. He does pretty good mostly, not always. Jamie Giddons has not been on that long, but he really knows the show, the characters., the history..and it shows! Days has had a lot of good writers, and some that did not do so well. But they are dialogue writers.....it is the head writer who comes up with the "storyline". Sometimes, what sounds good on paper, as an idea........doesn't fare all that well when fluffed out, extended, made into a 2 month long exercise in futility. LOL

MY SPECULATION......So both Gwen and Sarah are carrying little X-men? From the looks of the pictures both women are distressed....

I'm sure Sonny had to tie up loose ends for Titan before he left..... that's why he is still in town.....Given we have no idea how many days Salem is past Valentine's Day and the funeral and the fact the women all died on or around New Year's Eve/Day......

Yes, am sure Sonny was settling things at Titan before he took leave, he is a responsible young man, unlike others.

Yep, I do figure Sarah is probably pregnant. Not so sure about Gwen. She might just be distressed that with pregnant Sarah, it would not let her be with Xander at all. I like that Rex is at her side. (Sarah)

Back