SPOILER !! Week Feb 4

Jordan got her dream job in NYC, some humanitarian organization. She got the letter on 3/6/2015, and left Salem on 3/9/2015 after a little dance with Rafe in Victor's club (Edge of the Square).

I don't know what happened with that program or charity foundation Jordan and Abby started. I don't think it was ever mentioned again.
Can someone please tell me why Jordan was in a mental hospital and why she escaped? This is definitely not written true to Jordan’s character. I’m scratching my head. Jordan’s a kidnapper?

While there is nothing set in stone yet, it does seem that Jordan feels it is up to her to "save Salem" from Ben, who she thinks is still mentally incapable of functioning in private life. Her ranting about growing up under the thumb of her abusive father is rather telling. She caught herself, then said no one could help so it is now up to her.

Maybe she kept something buried, which finally surfaced. After all, she was the one who finally ran off, taking Ben, to escape from their abusive father, changing their names, the cities they lived in, etc.

Back