SPOILER !! Week Feb 4

it the article says Jordan escapes from Bayview??? I thought she left to head up a charity to help women and children?? and that Abby was going to work it from the Salem side.... guess Abby's other jobs pushed her over the edge???

And then there is this...
John has already dealt with one jerk son,

John has a son??? you mean besides Paul??? :sarcasm: do you mean the one that hangs out and spends more time with his Grandpa and Grandpa's wife than his biological father and woman who raised him since he was a teeny tiny baby??? While Grandpa Vic has no idea where his own son is or seems to care??

I thought she left to head up a charity to help women and children?? and that Abby was going to work it from the Salem side.
Jordan got her dream job in NYC, some humanitarian organization. She got the letter on 3/6/2015, and left Salem on 3/9/2015 after a little dance with Rafe in Victor's club (Edge of the Square).

I don't know what happened with that program or charity foundation Jordan and Abby started. I don't think it was ever mentioned again.

I wonder how many deserted cabins Salem has? There must be quite a few and the Salem police never think to look in them. I know a few of them have burned down so the Salem kidnappers need to find some new hidey holes.

What I find amazing about these WOODEN cabins is how they can be on fire, and there is NO smoke or water damage, sheets are clean, no evidence in entire place of smoke! When I was a kid, living in an apt. bldg., 3rd floor, couple kids from 1st floor were visiting us, when they were leaving, opened door to small hallway, filled with smoke. Mom called fire dept. Turned out some piled up newspapers next to hot boiler furnace in BASEMENT had caught fire, more or less smoldering. These kids.....their apt was right over the basement, of course. Their mom's closet full of clothes had to all be sent to cleaners, from the smoke. Luckily, it was not a full blown fire...but the smoke caused problems.

In Salem, those lucky people...it never happens. I think that there is someone in Salem who just twitches their nose, or folds their arms, nodding their head (referring to old comedy series)and voila!, all is cleaned up.

What I find amazing about these WOODEN cabins is how they can be on fire, and there is NO smoke or water damage, sheets are clean, no evidence in entire place of smoke! When I was a kid, living in an apt. bldg., 3rd floor, couple kids from 1st floor were visiting us, when they were leaving, opened door to small hallway, filled with smoke. Mom called fire dept. Turned out some piled up newspapers next to hot boiler furnace in BASEMENT had caught fire, more or less smoldering. These kids.....their apt was right over the basement, of course. Their mom's closet full of clothes had to all be sent to cleaners, from the smoke. Luckily, it was not a full blown fire...but the smoke caused problems.

In Salem, those lucky people...it never happens. I think that there is someone in Salem who just twitches their nose, or folds their arms, nodding their head (referring to old comedy series)and voila!, all is cleaned up.
It's the same way Salemites get a college degree without going to college, the way they become CEO with no experience and the way they all have great jobs but never have to work!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Does Salem have a fire department? I certainly hope they are not as incompetent as the police. The Salem cleaning fairies are working overtime restoring all those burned up cabins.

Why do kidnappers usually take their victims to cabins or some rundown house? I'm sure Salem has a few rich people who winter in Florida. Why can't they break into a mansion?

It's the same way Salemites get a college degree without going to college, the way they become CEO with no experience
...and wake up from major surgery with full makeup and perfect hairdo.

Back