Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Ciara learns a shocking secret

Will comforts Ben

Hope shares a new plan with "Stefano."

Eli proposes to Gabi.

Rafe makes a call about Hope.

O.K. So.......Rafe calls Shawn to come to Salem, to check on his mother. (With Rafe fired, he is on his own now)
Looks as tho Ben loses his appeal (thus Will comforting him......do we all really think Ben will die whether the chair, lethal injection or???)
A shame, Eli still has not smartened up. :)

So, I predict that somehow they will have the Gabi/Eli wedding and everyone there will know what she did and there will be a big smackdown at the wedding and Gabi will be done (for the moment). I also predict Stupid Lani and Eli will get back together - that's a no brainer. Or, if it isn't a plot by everyone, then I predict that Kristen will stop the wedding, but I do think it will be at a wedding.

OR - that will be when Stefan returns and Eli will get left at the altar again.

Ciara learns a shocking secret. [Of course she does. Secrets are lying around the K-mansion like Xander's wet towels.]

Will comforts Ben. [Ben lost his appeal? If so, it's no surprise. "Death House" Kiriakis must have struck again.]

Hope shares a new plan with "Stefano." [Whatever it is, it must be terminally stupid. When Hope was turned into "Gina," her brain was left behind.]

Eli proposes to Gabi. [Here's another one who's lost his mind. Julie ought to grab him by the ear and give him a good talking to.]

Rafe makes a call about Hope. [Is he calling Bayview?]

Perhaps the reason no additional spoilers have been released is because they are doing one week of divulging the answers to many questions, and don't want to give anything away. I don't know if it is the coming week of Jan. 6, or the week of the 13th. Maybe it is later. Just odd they have withheld additional spoilers from all outlets.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3018828599

Monday January 13:
Clyde suggests to Ben they break out of prison.

Tuesday January 14:
Chad grows suspicious of Kate.

Wednesday January 15:
Abe is stunned when Eli fills him in about Lani.

Thursday January 16:
“Steve” convinces John to leave town with him to hunt down Stefano.

Friday January 17:
Sonny visits Will in prison so they can sign their divorce papers.
Eric and Sarah receive more bad news about Mickey.

Monday January 13:
Clyde suggests to Ben they break out of prison. [If they're serious, they ought to watch reruns of the old prison-break series, I Almost Got Away with It, to get some ideas and learn what mistakes to avoid.]

Tuesday January 14:

Chad grows suspicious of Kate. [Chad's a little slow. As many Salemites could tell him, people should always be suspicious of Kate.]

Thursday January 16:
“Steve” convinces John to leave town with him to hunt down Stefano. [John just never learns. Doesn't he remember the time he went to Italy with Marlena to hunt for Stefano and ended up in one of his many comas?]

Friday January 17:
Eric and Sarah receive more bad news about Mickey. [Soap opera medical crises involving babies are a decidedly unpleasant plot device. If the writers wanted somebody to be gravely ill, how about Eric? A life-threatening condition would give him a real reason to look miserable.]

Eric and Sarah receive more bad news about Mickey.
Let me guess, the treatment's not working and they'd like to try a bone marrow transplant. Sarah and Eric won't be a match, so they'll ask family and friends. And I bet Brady or Kristen is a match. Would love to see Xander as a match. (pure speculation on my part)

Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-this-week/

Monday, January 13th:
Ciara is blown away when Xander and Victor’s secret is revealed

Tuesday, January 14th:
Abigail is surprised to find “Steve” with Kristen.

Wednesday, January 15th:
Armed with a hidden agenda, JJ pays Gabi a visit.

Thursday, January 16th:
Kayla and Rafe compare notes on Hope.

Friday, January 17th:
Kristen wants to talk to Brady about the day their baby died.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-january-13th-t41641-s60.html#p2027723

Monday, January 13, 2020
Hattie causes complications for Kate.
"Steve" reveals his true identity to Kristen.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Lani reveals to JJ what Gabi has done.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Julie has bold advice for Kayla.

Thursday, January 16, 2020
JJ attempts to disable Gabi's pacemaker app.

Friday, January 17, 2020
Xander demands to know what Ciara is going to do now that she knows the truth.

Back