SPOILER !! Week Jan 13

Monday, January 13th:
Ciara is blown away when Xander and Victor’s secret is revealed. [By now, nothing that happens in Salem should surprise Ciara.]

Tuesday, January 14th:
Lani reveals to JJ what Gabi has done. [Hopefully, JJ will do something more useful than copying Lani by tossing a potted plant through the GabiChic window.]

Thursday, January 16th:
Kayla and Rafe compare notes on Hope. ["Gina" is doomed. Two of the few people in Salem with a brain are putting their heads together.]
JJ attempts to disable Gabi's pacemaker app. [This is so typical of Salem. Why couldn't JJ consult an expert or at least somebody who can contact an expert?]

Friday, January 17, 2020
Xander demands to know what Ciara is going to do now that she knows the truth. [For starters, Ciara should do to Xander what she once did to Sami: demand a shopping spree at the Baron's jewelry counter.]

In Sami's case, didn't they only give her part of the injection? Not that I'm trying to be logical but I thought there were 2 or 3 serums needed for execution and she didn't have all 3 yet.

I thought she was "dead" for a second or two and then revived.

Yes I definitely remember that. I'm just saying that if she hadn't had the full injection yet, that would explain why they were able to revive her so quickly without Rolf's assistance.

OK, just found a YouTube clip (it was really bad quality), but it looked like they only started the last injection when Lucas barged in, screaming that he had killed Franco.

More injections? Chips? Truly hope John & Marlena can outwit these idiots. (In the past, they have used a drug by injection, which slows the heart down to where a person is thought dead, but isn't. I remember it was used on Steve once, & at the time, I had just read a novel where it was used, explained, etc. Had never heard of it, but since have a few times.

Well, Steve-ano & Gina could fake some accident, plane crash or something so that it is reported one or both (john/Marlena) are dead.......while they hold them somewhere??? Then again, Gina is convinced that if Marlena is gone, John will be hers.....while Stefano seemingly thinks the same. However, Stefano had long ago gotten over this obsession, so no idea where this is coming from, unless Rolf took essence or whatever from Stefano when he was much younger.

Back