SPOILER !! Week Jan 23

Well, duh. Of course Nicole and Chloe will fight, because this show does not have one tiny teeny ounce of respect for women.

All women are back stabbers.

All women are loose bed jumpers, no matter.

No woman can be without a man, no matter how abusive.

No woman can be strong independently.

I'm in deep need for a change. Friendships can and do occur between women. Men leave women for various reasons and women do survive alone.

Women DON'T need someone to save them. They are fully capable of taking care of themselves, but not on Days.

BRAVA!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is more of a Higley thing rather than a Days thing.
We really don't know who comes up with some things.....heck, could even be the suits that comprise The Powers That Be. Even Corday could be saying (not that he pays any attention to the show usually) to make sure the MEN are heroes who rescue women most of the time. LOL

Well, duh. Of course Nicole and Chloe will fight, because this show does not have one tiny teeny ounce of respect for women.

All women are back stabbers.

All women are loose bed jumpers, no matter.

No woman can be without a man, no matter how abusive.

No woman can be strong independently.

I'm in deep need for a change. Friendships can and do occur between women. Men leave women for various reasons and women do survive alone.

Women DON'T need someone to save them. They are fully capable of taking care of themselves, but not on Days.
All women are back stabbers. [Even the self-proclaimed great mother, Jenny, is selling out JJ so she can publish a scoop about the doings on the docks.]

All women are loose bed jumpers, no matter. [Sami may have set the gold standard for bed jumping by having twins with different fathers, but many woman in Salem are in no positions to throw stones in her direction.]

No woman can be without a man, no matter how abusive. [Even Kate, who acts as if she can chew nails, is drawn to one lowlife after another. Perhaps, the most remarkable thing about this is that Stefano arguably was the least sleazy of the lot.]

No woman can be strong independently. [Very true, even though so many of Salem's "strong" men are hopeless bunglers whose quests often end in disaster.]

I'm in deep need for a change. Friendships can and do occur between women. Men leave women for various reasons and women do survive alone. [Agree. Nicole would be far better off alone or socializing with other women than with the hot-tempered Deimos.]

Women DON'T need someone to save them. They are fully capable of taking care of themselves, but not on Days. [A pleasant surprise would be if Steve, Rafe, Shane, and Paul were all captured by the bad guys and were scheduled to be eliminated in an historical Prague manner -- tossed out of a high window. They are saved when Marlena and Kayla team up to outsmart the thugs.]

So is Kimberly gone from Salem again now or is she to be on more? Shane is just a pop up here and there, unfortunately.

Yes, and the last mention of Caroline was that she was out there visiting Kim. ??

Did they say she was visiting Kim? Last I remember, she was upstairs and not feeling well. When Roman, Kim and Kayla went to Bo's grave for the anniversary of his death, they talked about her being sick (with a bad cold or something). But Roman did mention he had brought her to the grave earlier that morning to place flowers and pray.

I think once after that, Kayla mentioned that "ma" was upstairs taking it easy since she was sick.

Back