SPOILER !! Week Jan 24

Abigail learns she's being held captive on an island.
So, does Kristen have Abigail removed from Salem as she is getting close to the truth about Sarah? It also looks like Steve, and maybe Kayla, might end up on that island too, and maybe they all run into Sarah. It sounds like DiMera island is now the new DiMera room in the tunnels where people are held that go against Kristen.

Is there any inside information floating around as to how much longer
we have to endure this possession disaster?
Also this reused mask saga is like finger nails on the blackboard for me and needs to go.

IF Craig is involved with a man, he did not lie to Nancy, saying there is not other woman for him than her. If he is bi-sexual, so be it. Days is already on a downturn, and why ReRon is still there is a mystery. Evidently they are unable to coax more able writers to come aboard, so are "stuck". But why they don't intervene is beyond me.
I don't think DOOL will be renewed again! ReRon has ruined it!!! :angry:

Having Mike Horton return would be nice- preferably Michael Weiss returning to the role (he played Mike in the late 80’s).
and if he were wearing a mask to impersonate Craig to cause problems between he and Nancy…that would be a fun surprise…especially after they manipulated Mike with Alison Mcaintyre and that law suit in 1999. however, Mike doesn’t play dirty or have diabolical plots so it would be very out of character. Would still be fun to watch though if Michael Weiss were the one to do it- borrowing from The Pretender personality he played on NBC.
Why did you have to say that "Mike doesn't play dirty or......." Now, you have just given ReRon an idea!!!

So, does Kristen have Abigail removed from Salem as she is getting close to the truth about Sarah? It also looks like Steve, and maybe Kayla, might end up on that island too, and maybe they all run into Sarah. It sounds like DiMera island is now the new DiMera room in the tunnels where people are held that go against Kristen.
New Show "Days Of Our Lives on the Island"

LOL Nanahl, good one. Sure doesn't seem to live up to it's right name currently.

I agree that Michael Weiss was a terrific Mike Horton, however I do not think he is interested in returning to Days or any daytime show. Actually, the role of Mike Horton is the most recast one on the show, having been recasted 14 or 15 times. I know Jason47 has the exact figure.

we really don't know, except for Patrika Darbo's (Nancy) comment that the storyline was "unprecedented". ????
There isn't really a lot that could be considered "unprecedented" on soaps in general - there have been LGBTQ+ characters and storylines for a long time now, so I doubt it's something like that, unless it's just "unprecedented" for Days... also, not a lot there that hasn't been done either. Maybe polyamory... but that's been done in the UK a couple of times. Not sure that it's been done here.

edited to add: I just ran this one past my husband, and after he went through all the LGBTQ+ scenarios (that I educated him on that have been done already) he says he knows exactly what it is: He's in love with an AI. Maybe one of the Life Model Decoys (LMDs) from Agents of SHIELD. Or Alexa.

Last edited:
Back