SPOILER !! Week Jan 28

Looks like Leo is THAT kind of gay man, probably was a go-go boy not too long before Salem, lol!
You know, I am not sure why Days chooses to go 'stereotypical' regarding gay men on the show. I kind of feel like they did that with Will hooking up with Sonny/Paul at the same time and now with Leo/Xander/Sonny/Will scenario. I know it's a common theme with ANY couples on the show, but it seems like they lay it on thick in this group of characters. I enjoyed Will and Sonny together and I am not sure why it has to be about revolving lovers with Days and not real issues that the LGBTQ community faces. Days has a chance to be socially conscious but chooses not to and that is disappointing to me as a viewer.

Now... with that said I hope this Leo story wraps up soon, BUT I hope Days keeps him around. He has the potential to be a big pot stirrer and trouble maker and I like that about him!

Looks like someone set up a poolside "atmosphere" for Chloe, for some odd reason. Almost looks like it's inside Doug's Place.

10_3.JPG

Probably a spa...Maggie used to own one, perhaps it is now "attached" to Doug's Place, but more likely to DiMansion. LOL

Back