SPOILER !! Week Jan 30

Please, don't tell me we're about to have another who's the daddy storyline. Otherwise, would they be having Chad and Stephanie sleeping together so quickly when she was just with Alex. Have they even had Kayla's "funeral" yet?

Boy, what a poorly written story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry Nanahl, they are talking of same character and actress, just the ways the headwriter have written her, or the changes in her personality that ReRon will be doing to her when she finally appears to us.

Please, don't tell me we're about to have another who's the daddy storyline. Otherwise, would they be having Chad and Stephanie sleeping together so quickly when she was just with Alex. Have they even had Kayla's "funeral" yet?

Boy, what a poorly written story.
Another one? We'll probably have another two! Watch Wendy end up pregnant in a few months and not know whether the father is Johnny or Tripp. And we can add on one more, just for fun! Gabi pregnant and not sure if Li or Stefan is the baby daddy!:sarcasm::rotfl:

Please, don't tell me we're about to have another who's the daddy storyline.
Personally I'm waiting for Re-Ron to do the first "Whose the Mommy" storyline......

I know it won't be the first we have already suffered through the debacle with the black glove changing petri dishes, Vivian carrying Philip (and the twins Stefan and Jake all at the same time we just didn't know it at the time) instead of Kate and I'm sure there were others.... but everything with Re-Ron is exciting and new.....

Back