SPOILER !! Week Jan 31

Nicole looks good in that photo! Love that outfit and alwats love when her hair is up like that!

I'm sick of men just assuming because they provided sperm they can be a father to a child they didn't know about till it was an adult... and being a bully about needing to know!!

I"m not to sure what is so ground breaking about the destruction of two beloved characters who have been off screen for years..... more impactful to have Jake or Ben come out bisexual...... rather than the out of the demo crowd favorites.....

but that's just me....

I get TR being mad about not knowing, but you don’t get to force your way into a situation. That’s why no one told him. He’s a bully.

I wish they’d introduced Craig and Nancy for a few months before throwing this drama at us. It’s wasted because we haven’t seen them in years. Couldn’t they have brought them in over the holidays or something and kept them around enough for this to matter? Who cares?

I know Gwen is bad...and I do want the truth to come out, and for her to pay, but I want another bad couple on the soap. Kate & Stefano and EJ & Nicole were ruined already. I like the idea of Xander & Gwen being, perhaps, a bad future couple.

While I'm not the biggest fan of how the Nancy & Craig storyline has been handled, I'm glad Chloe has something to do besides worrying about Philip while flirting with Brady, and I'm so happy we have some vets back.

No idea why Paulina lied...makes no sense.

I still like Xander and Gwen, they are two outsiders in the town of Salem and are making their way together against all the odds. Even when the truth comes out, I want Xander to stay with Gwen and have them work together on their issues. Xander is definitely no saint and he should recognize Gwen's bad behavior as a desparate attempt to hold onto the man she loves.

She learned nothing. Nothing she learns means anything. Everyone is a blank slate for Ron to ruin over & over again.

We don't need another manipulative abuser forcing his way into a family he has no interest in. We've already got a few of those.

I thought that until she put on the Sarah mask and then participated in Abby’s kidnapping. Seeing her texting with Abby’s phone was enough for me. I hate it. She’s crossed in Kristen psycho territory.
Maybe the devil made her do it. :rotfl:

I think everyone should use that excuse for their bad behavior in Salem!

Well his behavior today certainly made me think so...granted, even as a gay man, my gaydar ain't that great to begin with!:rotfl:
Will and Sonny, Channel and Ali (kind of) now Craig. I’m very confused as to why the writers are going down this road yet again.

Back