SPOILER !! Week Jan 31

Well, Craig comes to town to reassure Nancy, she believes and trust him, they retire to bedroom, but later Chloe overhears her dad on phone whispering "sweet nothings" to someone & confronts him. Ahhh, Craig has to then completely come clean. (article in SOD summary)

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-january-31st-t43531.html#p2107459

Monday, January 31, 2022
Chad and Kate attempt to figure out what happened to Abigail.

Tuesday, February 1, 2022
Nancy is devastated by Craig's bombshell.
Julie is unnerved when Johnny pays her a visit.

Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Chanel inadvertently reveals the truth to TR.

Thursday, February 3, 2022
Johnny tricks Gabi into believing the worst about Jake.
Allie is stunned when Nicole relays her suspicions about Tripp's mother

Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-1-31-today/

Monday, January 31st:
Abigail realizes she’s not the only one Kristen is holding captive on the deserted island.

Tuesday, February 1st:
Steve and Kayla are happily reunited.

Wednesday, February 2nd:
Tripp shares his secret plans with Roman.

Thursday, February 3rd:
Allie is stunned when Nicole relays her suspicions about Tripp’s mother.
Paulina is alarmed when she hears about Chanel’s encounter with TR.

Monday, January 31, 2022
Chad and Kate attempt to figure out what happened to Abigail. [They should go talk to mask-loving Ava.]
Abigail realizes she’s not the only one Kristen is holding captive on the deserted island. [Are there also some of those goats that so terrified Lani?]

Tuesday, February 1, 2022
Nancy is devastated by Craig's bombshell. [And the viewers are supposed to care about this?]
Julie is unnerved when Johnny pays her a visit. [Anyone who sees Little Johnny Demon coming should lock their doors and windows.]

Thursday, February 3, 2022
Johnny tricks Gabi into believing the worst about Jake. [Since when is Gabi this stupid?]

wow.... none of that sounds terribly "MUST NOT MISS" television.....
I saw a tweet that said Re-Ron brought Craig and Nancy back not knowing how people really felt about them as a couple.... how empowering Nancy was to the viewers as more viewer resemble Nancy than resemble Ciara or Gabi..... in dress size.....so that person was hoping Nancy wasn't played for a fool,

but of course she will be the brunt of a horrible story....because Re-Ron is a terrible head writer.

I saw a tweet that said Re-Ron brought Craig and Nancy back not knowing how people really felt about them as a couple....

If Re-Ron paid any attention to the show's history instead of using bits and pieces, he would've known that. Nancy may have come on the show as a real witch, but we grew to love her as her character mellowed, and we learned of her history. Plus Craig would never ever cheat on Nancy ( with another woman or man) after all they had to go through to be together when they were young.

I am so confused by this mask business and now it looks like we are taking a trip to Melaswen. I didn't like it the first time and I doubt I'll like it this time.

Johnny is a pathetic devil. The real thing could do whatever the heck he wanted to, and all this would be over with very quickly. Reron needs to get everybody off of that darn island and dump that little devil there. I seriously doubt he could get off the island by himself.

Doubt the island is Melaswen, I think it was blown up at the end of that storyline. But the DiMeras have other islands, on which to deposit hostages......with plenty of food and water.

Back