SPOILER !! Week Jan 31

I know Gwen is bad...and I do want the truth to come out, and for her to pay, but I want another bad couple on the soap. Kate & Stefano and EJ & Nicole were ruined already. I like the idea of Xander & Gwen being, perhaps, a bad future couple.

While I'm not the biggest fan of how the Nancy & Craig storyline has been handled, I'm glad Chloe has something to do besides worrying about Philip while flirting with Brady, and I'm so happy we have some vets back.

No idea why Paulina lied...makes no sense.
If I remember correctly, Paulina lied because when they were together TR was abusive and mean. She feared him having any part of knowing Lani was his daughter.

I can understand Paulina not telling TR that Lani is his daughter, but why wouldn't she give her daughter credit that Lani can make a good judgement call if she has the facts of who the man is?
Shouldn't that be her decision at her age and not Paulina's?
After all Paulina did tell Lani she wouldn't lie to her again.
Paulina has lied all this time and it kept getting her into trouble, she continues to lie to Lani.

Maybe the devil made her do it. :rotfl:

I think everyone should use that excuse for their bad behavior in Salem!
Too many of the characters are becoming more like Sami. They don't even seem to think they should have to justify their actions because they don't really believe they've done anything wrong. They are only sorry that they get caught.

I can understand Paulina not telling TR that Lani is his daughter, but why wouldn't she give her daughter credit that Lani can make a good judgement call if she has the facts of who the man is?
Shouldn't that be her decision at her age and not Paulina's?
After all Paulina did tell Lani she wouldn't lie to her again.
Paulina has lied all this time and it kept getting her into trouble, she continues to lie to Lani.
Yep, that is what I meant! No reason for Paulina to keep lying to Lani, who is in her 30s and a cop, and certainly can make the judgment call.

Tuesday Feb 01 2022
Julie is unnerved when Johnny pays her a visit. [She should be. Anyone who sees this little jerk coming should lock their doors and windows.]
Steve and Kayla are happily reunited. [Go Patch, let's get things sorted out.]

Wednesday Feb 02 2022
Gabi conspires with Johnny, who sows seeds of doubt about Jake. [She's conspiring with the little weasel. Who knew that Gabi was so dumb?]

Thursday Feb 03 2022
TR reveals his identity to Lani. [If only the mighty Phoenix was still around. If he was, the Rotten Ray problem wouldn't still be an issue now.]

Friday Feb 04 2022
Olympics 2022 {Oh, joy:sarcasm:.]

Interesting that many might think of Johnny as not a grown up name. I've known a lot of men who've been called that their entire lives. I think it's a cultural thing. Traditionally in Texas names given at birth were used throughout life. If a baby boy was named Robert, that's what he was called from the beginning. If the parents wanted a Bob or a Bobby, that's what was on the birth certificate and he'd still be called that when he was 40 or 60 or 80. Names have changed with the times though, like everything else.
My oldest son was named after his father and has always been called Johnny to keep them straight. His wife and others call him John but the rest of us in the family and close friends still call him Johnny. Our middle son is called by David. Our youngest was named Robert. We called him Robby until about his 40s. All are in the 50s now and none seem to mind it.

Back