SPOILER !! Week July 1

Indeed, Noel! Weddings at home in Salem with the whole cast and many extras in what looked more like cathedrals than the chapels of today. Exotic locations during adventures, etc., etc. Oh, Those were the Days of Our Lives!

Heck, weddings the last few years have been rather sad affairs for the viewers, tho most of them are 2nd or 3rd......I really wish the couples would just go somewhere, return, and say they are married. (Will admit Sonny & Will's last one was really memorable)

Do we know how long Carrie is staying? Her last few go arounds have been horrendous and I'm not a fan anymore. The last thing I was to see is Rafe with her. Not sure who I would like to see Rafe with but Carrie is a definite NO. And so is Hope.

Monday, July 1, 2019
Ben, Marlena, and Hope desperately try to find Claire and Ciara. [Ben is out of the Salem jail? Take that Eve.]

Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Shawn learns about Claire and lashes out at Tripp. [Nice. Perhaps, Trippy could hit Shawn where it hurts: tell him that he's been a bad parent and that hauling his child from port to port aboard the Fancy Face II wasn't the best way to bring up a child.]
Eve confronts Jack when she realizes he’s been hiding something from her. [Hopefully, it's that he's getting his memory back.]

Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Guilt-ridden Belle and Shawn try to console Claire. [They ought to be guilt-ridden. They gave Claire a rather unorthodox upbringing and then bolted for Hong Kong]

Thursday, July 4, 2019
Jennifer, JJ, and Haley have a tense encounter with Jack and Eve. [Any encounter with Jack and Eve is usually tense or worse.]
There will be a Brady/Horton BBQ and Sarah and Rex will host. [Rexy? If he's the host, it guarantees a dull event. Put Roman in charge. He knows how to host an event.]

Friday, July 5, 2019

Hope questions Xander about the necklace he gifted Sarah. [Why? Doesn't she realize that when the X-Man isn't up top no good, he's now a real romantic?]
Things heat up between Ted and Kate! [Could it be that the newly-minted humanitarian, Xander, has defied creepy Kristen by setting Ted free?]

I have a suspicion that Xander got the necklace from Ted, the one he wanted Hope to have, she has seen it. So now, Ted is missing, Xander gives an identical necklace to Sarah, Hope sees it, and wonders how Xander came to have it.........Just a suspicion on my part.....

Another fun thought in the "things heat up between Ted and Kate" Maybe they have both been locked in the room in the tunnels (it never actually said that Xander let Ted go, only that they bonded), and Hopes comes upon them. That would be so much fun!

Wednesday, July 3rd:
Ciara, John, and Marlena are furious when they learn Eve knew the truth about Claire. [They should do more than get angry. They should bring Eve's criminal conduct to Mayor Jack's attention, and if he fails to act, contact the state attorney general. After all, Eve is involved in a criminal conspiracy and is also obstructing justice. instead of being police commissioner, she should be in a cell.]

Friday, July 5th:
Suspicious Brady and Rex compare notes about Kate and Xander. [Clueless Brady and the rather dense Rexy compare notes? How could they ever sort anything out.]

So, if that many people now know that Eve KNEW that Ben didn't set the fire because they know that she knew it was Claire, and she purposely decided to prosecute Ben, then how can she possibly still have that job???

Back