SPOILER !! Week July 1

Thank you for posting the spoilers, kat.

I sure hope that Claire going bonkers is the end of Hope and Eve having vendettas against Ben.

When the Rex/Sarah spoiler was leaked a while ago, I said the only way they could host it was if it was at the K-mansion and Maggie actually did everything with the servants. I'll now add that it could be at the Brady Pub with Roman doing all of the work. I can't see Rex or Sarah cooking, etc. for a July 4th bash. If it is in the park or square, they'll probably just stand around.

Unhinged Claire holds Ciara hostage. [Another pointless Salem kidnapping. What does the YouTube squawker think this will accomplish? In any case, hopefully, this will be the end of the road for Claire and that her new address will be Bayview.]

The Bradys and Hortons celebrate the Fourth of July. [Brady Burgers for all. Will Doug dust off his old Uncle Sam suit?]

“Nicole” and Gabi clash as they try to work together. [Is it too much to hope that Gabi gives Kristen her Nick-Fallon treatment?]

Rafe and Carrie reconnect. [Please say it ain't so. How long will it be before overheated Carrie once again is chasing lost cats and giving herself an ice-cube rubdown in Rafe's presence?]

Hope and Ben visit Eve. [It would be nice if they brought along the state police to arrest the crooked commissioner.]

Sarah hosting the July 4th BBQ? Does she have to be absolutely everywhere all the time?

Yep she does.... she's the newest darling..... not my darling.... but someones.....

Claire going bonkers is the end of Hope and Eve having vendettas against Ben.

I fear this one is a dream on...... sadly....

Well, let;s see......what I have read is.........Rex & Sarah get married, with Rex asking Eric to officiate (pic shows a cross on the wall)
Claire goes bananas after Tripp does a final breakup with her.....somehow is holding Ciara hostage
Jack gets curious about whether he could possibly get his memories back, goes to Will (Jen told him the diary has surfaced) who refuses. But then relents, offering to let him have it only if he drops all charges against JJ for helping Haley. Thus, Jack gets it, doesn't tell Eve, talks to Kayla about whether it could work. Hospital won't allow the serum to be created there any more. Stay tuned.
(this is from soap mags)

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-july-1st-t41040.html#p1994566

Monday, July 1, 2019
Ben, Marlena, and Hope desperately try to find Claire and Ciara.
Kristen attempts to allay Rex's suspicions about Kate.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Shawn learns about Claire and lashes out at Tripp.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Guilt-ridden Belle and Shawn try to console Claire.

Thursday, July 4, 2019
Jennifer, JJ, and Haley have a tense encounter with Jack and Eve.

Friday, July 5, 2019
Hope questions Xander about the necklace he gifted Sarah.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday July 1:
Unhinged Claire holds Ciara hostage.

Tuesday July 2:
Eve confronts Jack when she realizes he’s been hiding something from her.

Wednesday July 3:
Eric makes a shocking discovery.
Rex suggests he and Sarah revive a beloved family tradition.

Thursday July 4:
There will be a Brady/Horton BBQ and Sarah and Rex will host.
Carrie confesses all to Roman.

Friday July 5:
Things heat up between Ted and Kate!

Poor Ciara, she's kidnapped again. Will she break Salem's old record of being
kidnapped the most?

Where are Claire and Ciara? Are they in the cabin that doesn't burn down?

Did Ted give Xander the necklace he bought for Hope?

Nice to see Carrie still in town.

Finally, Belle's in Salem.

I like that the Claire stuff sounds like the extended family is involved Hope included. Hopefully John and countless Aunts and Uncles are involved too and hopefully we get some really good payoff here. I hate this turn for Claire but Olivia Keegan(Claire) has been amazing and deserves an Emmy. No doubt her parents will also turn in Emmy-worthy performances. I'm hoping that her impending departure is a temporary one.

NO to Kate/Ted and Carrie/Rafe

So Sarah who hasn't been in Salem since the early 90s and Rex who didn't even grow up as a Brady or spend much time as one before his first departure are now hosting a traditional Horton BBQ? Sure. Also, if a lot folks in town are involved with Claire and Ciara, who exactly is attending and where pray tell is this event taking place. Rex and Sarah live in Eric's apartment.

I hope Lani and Eli don't have an instant reconciliation but based on past writing for these 2, that's probably unlikely

2/4 weddings from the Summer preview have already happened and it's the first week of July. We know Gabi/Stefan is the 3rd based on the leaked photo from a few months ago. Who is the 4th?

Back