SPOILER !! Week July 1

Oh, my gosh, Rafe, tsk, tsk. Sami, then sister Carrie! Well, why should he be any different than every other Salem resident. Seems to be the town's favorite pasttime...musical beds.

Carrie & Rafe, gross. I did not think they had any chemistry last time and not looking forward to this pairing at all.

Will we learn why Austin is not in the picture or is he just home with the kid no one has ever seen?

Wonder how Hope will react?

Last edited by a moderator:
Carrie and Rafe? Hope most definitely won't like this, but Sami's head will explode if she hears the news: a sister whom she holds in remarkably low regard hitting the sheets with a man whom she probably has an emotional attachment. And how did Carrie get Rafe in the sack when he's so busy caring for Baby Ridgeway? Did she reprise her act with the ice cubes or dress up in her old princess costume and do a suggestive dance?

Claire busted? Maybe this is what she needs to jump-start her moribund music career. After all, bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Last edited:
Another fun thought in the "things heat up between Ted and Kate" Maybe they have both been locked in the room in the tunnels (it never actually said that Xander let Ted go, only that they bonded), and Hopes comes upon them. That would be so much fun!

Heat (angry) or heat (here we go again with romp in the hay)

Spoilers have said that Carrie tells Roman some big secret (he's her dad), so apparently, I AM GUESSING......she & Austin are split, either divorced or separated.
If I remember right, even tho she was attracted to Rafe, they only kissed, then she realized she was pregnant with her husband's child, so she returned to Switzerland then.
And here she is, back in Salem, Rafe is free, she is apparently free....
No, I don't like it. I know the actress is not available to stay long term, tis pointless roll in the hay, if it gets that far.

----WARNING, NON DAYS COMMENT....I like seeing Days actors in the Hallmark movies. It shows what they really can do.....one of my favs was when Greg Vaughan(Eric) & Alison Sweeney(Sami) were in one, he was injured fireman, needing a first floor bedroom for recuperation from injury, and rented one from her. They were so good, and of course, being Hallmark, the fireman & his landlady fell in love.
Greg smiled a lot, was great with her child. She was not the impulsive, talk first, think later, person she plays as ...to me...unlikeable Sami. Just wish we'd be able to see more of our Days actors in outside movies.

What did the tweet say? I can't read it. When I try it says tweet not available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rafe and Carrie redux? Was there even a single sane human alive who enjoyed that horrid story?

I don't understand bringing back fave couples/characters just to trash them. It's illogical.

As for the trifecta, why not have Rafe jump in bed with a recast Alice Horton? Good night.

Back