SPOILER !! Week July 10

Dimitri makes a confession to Leo. Does he want everyone in Salem to know his story?

Alex moves out. Why mention this? Nobody cares.

Marlena hypnotizes Harris. This should prove easy. Even a beginner could easily hypnotize the weak-minded Harris.

Wonder how long it will take Glasses on Glasses off Alex to move out? Everything he owns should fit in a small suitcase, his Axe body sprays and manscaping tools however might take a steamer trunk.

Will he remember his glasses when he moves? OH DEAR will he pack them in one of his many one boxes and can't find them. Will he need to return to thumb-sucking till he can find his beloved ear piece???

Alex moves out. The big summer story. Emmy Reel material for all involved I'm sure.

Daydgrassi, I think you would kill it on Days.

I would love to see the scenario where Dimitri falls for Leo. It's not that I want to see Gwen hurt again because I've grown fond of her, but wouldn't that be the icing on the cake. Would Dimitri still inherit the money if he married a man? Never know.

Just a hunch, Dimitri is in-the-closet and confesses to Leo that he’s gay. They have an affair. Poor Gwen will find out. Dimitri and Leo will get married instead.
I thought the same thing. Maybe Gwen will find out and agree to marry him for the purpose of inheriting the money, but let him quietly hook up with Leo, as long as Dimitri took care of both Gwen and Leo financially.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-july-10-t44529.html#p2139221

Monday, July 10, 2023
Brady learns that his daughter has gone missing.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Melinda realizes Shawn has been drinking on the job.
Stefan is furious with Gabi.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Both Jada and Tripp stop by to see Steve.

Thursday, July 13, 2023
Jerry is upset to see that Whitley’s drugged Abe.
Kristen admits to Lani that she knows where Rachel is

Back