SPOILER !! Week July 10

Not that it matters, but in real life, both actors are married, but I don't know if their husbands are also in show business.
Greg Rikaart's (Leo) husband, Robert Sudduth, is an actor, writer and producer. Among his acting credits: a stalker on Young and Restless for two episodes and a morgue attendant on Port Charles. Here is his IMDB:

Robert-Sudduth_film.jpg

Peter Porte's (Dimitri) husband, Jacob Jules Villere, is a banker:

1523555637577-300x300.jpg

Wonder how long it will take Glasses on Glasses off Alex to move out? Everything he owns should fit in a small suitcase, his Axe body sprays and manscaping tools however might take a steamer trunk.

Will he remember his glasses when he moves? OH DEAR will he pack them in one of his many one boxes and can't find them. Will he need to return to thumb-sucking till he can find his beloved ear piece???

Alex moves out. The big summer story. Emmy Reel material for all involved I'm sure.
And will this be played when Alex leaves?

Good. Let her go live with Auntie Sami since she's already become Sami 2.0 :rolleyes:
Once Auntie Sami gets done with the kid, Kritter will be very glad to let Brady have sole custody.

As for Melinda learning that part-time cop Shawn is boozing it up on the job, it’s a non-event. She can’t tell the missing Abe, and Rafe will tell her to get out of his office.

Finally, are Trippy and Jada visiting Steve to get advice on how to be less boring. E.g.., Trippy: “Steve, people always yawn when I walk into a room. Even my imitation of Xander wearing a towel falls flat. How can I put a stop to this?”

I'd rather have Leo and Dimitri together in a committed relationship and/or marriage than this con job on Gwen.
This could prove interesting. Imagine Dimitri trying to convince his narrow-minded, idiot mother that the requirement that he marry to inherit a fortune doesn’t specify that he has to marry a woman.

Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-7-10-today/

new

Tuesday, July 11th:
Marlena puts Harris under hypnosis.

Wednesday, July 12th:
Shawn continues to spiral.

Thursday, July 13th:
John relates to Steve that he had another nightmare about Abe.

Friday, July 14th:
Kristen tells Marlena she wants Brady to revise Rachel’s custody agreement.
Lani asks Jerry what he wanted to tell Theo.

I bet Shawn is dizzy with all the spiraling he's doing.

Can Marlena make Harris leave town under hypnosis? We can only hope she can.

Will Abe be saved this week? Or will he still be caught in the cage of the crazy
cat lady? How many people still care?
:)

RE: Rachel. If any child had been through what she has, they would probably develop behavior problems. Some become brats as she is portrayed, where some could turn inward and be a loner. Withdrawn and shy. I feel sorry for any soap child.

That just says Lamon Archey (Eli) will be around for about a month or so, it doesn't say Abe's storyline will last that long. Guess we'll have to see how long they drag it out, and what else they might have Eli and Lani doing while they're in Salem.

Just want to say that I appreciate reading everyone's comments. And just as a side note, I am tired of seeing everyone's boobs. Is that really necessary? The majority, if not almost all, of the viewers are women. Who are they trying to impress? Even the younger girls are into it now.

Back