Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

- Bonnie asks Justin to marry her
- Chad catches up with Theo
- Marlena and John try to cheer up Abe
- Chanel suggests Allie break things off with Tripp

None of those sound promising......but I appreciate the info, Kat.........

Seems Chad & Theo have a chat, Theo really has to catch up with everyone in Salem,. been gone a long time. Is he getting married, coming back to Salem permanently, or moving to Timbuktu? Maybe the North Pole, or Brazil? :)

I really loved scenes between the old Theo (Kyler Pettis) and Chad, they had a wonderful uncle/nephew chemistry. I really didn't get a chance to know if I would like this new one (Cameron Johnson) and his man bun. I didn't see chemistry with anyone he interacted with.

Chad catches up with Theo. [Chad should tell Theo to straighten up and fly right: tell Ciara to go back to Salem and try to get her head on straight, and to get rid of that man-bun.]

Marlena and John try to cheer up Abe. [If Paulina is as duplicitous as she is loud, poor Abe is going to need a lot of cheering up.]

Chanel suggests Allie break things off with Tripp. [The would-be wonder-baker should stop messing with Trippy's love love. Learning medicine is hard enough without some childish, thoughtless person encouraging his girl friend to dump him.]

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-week-of-july-12th-t43125.html#p2090641

Monday, July 12, 2021
Theo shares exciting news with Chad.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Chanel admits to Allie she might have feelings for her.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Gabi concocts a devious plot with Jake.

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Friday, July 16, 2021
Brady invites Chloe to Eric and Nicole's party.
Sami tries to hammer out a deal with Xander.
Lucas and Philip strategize how to blow up EJ and Sami’s marriage

Wouldn't it be lovely if the romance between Tripp and Allie could develop without the interference of a twit like Chanel? I do not want to see a lesbian relationship involving Allie.

And no news here that I am rooting for the explosion of Sami's marriage to EJ once and for all.

Nicole is one of my favorite characters. Wouldn't it be nice for Nicole to finally give up on Eric? I like the chemistry between Nicole and Brady and Nicole and Rafe. I never saw that between her and Eric. He is too self-righteous, in my opinion.

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Mon. 07-12-2021
Julie interrupts an intimate moment between Xander and Gwen.
Bonnie confides in Kayla about a surprise she has in store for Justin.
Theo shares exciting news with Chad.
Ben and Ciara clash when they both want to hire Justin.

Tues. 07-13-2021
Chanel admits to Allie she might have feelings for her.
Lani tells Paulina she's cutting her out of her life.
Marlena and John try to cheer up Abe.
Bonnie is hurt when Justin turns her down.

Wed. 07-14-2021
Gabi concocts a devious plot with Jake.
Sami's secret isn't so safe after all.
Nicole receives a huge surprise from a loved one.
Chanel has an awkward encounter with Allie and Tripp.

Thurs. 07-15-2021
Eric and Nicole share a joyous reunion.
To get the goods on Nicole, Sami tempts Xander with an offer.
Lucas tells Philip about his affair with Sami.
Eli grills Gwen about Snyder's death.

Fri. 07-16-2021
Eric and Nicole throw together a last-minute anniversary party.
Brady invites Chloe to Eric and Nicole's party.
Sami tries to hammer out a deal with Xander.
Lucas and Philip strategize how to blow up EJ and Sami's marriage.

Eli grills Gwen about Snyder's death.
Okay, so we know that Gwen knows more about Snyder's death than say Allie. BUT Tripp told Eli about missing pills at the hospital and that is less important than the fact Gwen didn't like the doctor's bedside manner??

But then as we know, had they called 911 right away and had the EMTs remove the body there would be no drama. No chance for Xander and Gwen to come close.

Just disappointed that no one is worried about Sarah.

None of those sound promising......but I appreciate the info, Kat.........

Seems Chad & Theo have a chat, Theo really has to catch up with everyone in Salem,. been gone a long time. Is he getting married, coming back to Salem permanently, or moving to Timbuktu? Maybe the North Pole, or Brazil? :)
I did see a spoiler that said Theo announces his engagement. Hope he isn't thinking he will marry Ciara.

Okay, so we know that Gwen knows more about Snyder's death than say Allie. BUT Tripp told Eli about missing pills at the hospital and that is less important than the fact Gwen didn't like the doctor's bedside manner??

But then as we know, had they called 911 right away and had the EMTs remove the body there would be no drama. No chance for Xander and Gwen to come close.

Just disappointed that no one is worried about Sarah.
The autopsy should show he had a heart attack. The only mystery is how he ended in the lake but the head writer thinks we are dumb

Yep, they are engaged, or as engaged as one can be to a married woman. :rolleyes: And you know at some point Ben will move on, then Ciara will finally regain her memory and want to come back and pick up where they left off, right before the church explosion at their wedding.

Monday, July 12, 2021
Theo shares exciting news with Chad. [If it's that he's engaged to Ciara, Chad should say: "You're engaged to an amnesiac who's married to another man? That's sick. It's just like that creep Stefan sleeping with Abby's alter."]
Ben and Ciara clash when they both want to hire Justin. [Ben should let Ciara have Justin and go find a real lawyer to represent him.]

Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Gabi concocts a devious plot with Jake. [Jake should run for his life. The words "Gabi" and "plot" in the same sentence are a sure recipe for disaster.]

Thursday, July 15, 2021
Eric and Nicole share a joyous reunion. [Joyous? Not for viewers who think that Nicole should be with Rafe.]
Eli grills Gwen about Snyder's death. [Foolish Eli should try investigating a real crime. The pill-pushing doc died of a heart attack. Case closed.]

Friday, July 16, 2021
Lucas and Philip strategize how to blow up EJ and Sami’s marriage. [Finally, two Salemites have joined together in a worthwhile cause.]

I can't feel sorry for Bonnie. The fact that she proposes to Justin is just one more example of her faulty compass, no matter how hard she tries.

Please make Chanel and her mama go away. Take creepy Theo with them. I wouldn't care if they took Ciara too. I don't care whether she and Ben get back together but I don't want to have to endure exactly what Just Samantha said about her getting her memory back and wanting Ben after he's already moved on. I think there's almost zero chance that it won't happen that way.

Back