SPOILER !! Week July 12

Link to NBC weekly pics

Reading the lead for the spoilers, Justin Kiriakis gets down on one knee, my first thought is, can he get back up???

All the stuff Paulina was saying about how she wanted the square to represent people of color and all, Gabi is a person of color who had a successful shop in the town square. I don't get how closing down a very successful shop for a risky store for another person is good business. But then again, what do I know about business and running a mall.

Robin, good point about Gabi and her successful shop. It was a horrible story. What were they going to do, kick out all the existing businesses to remake it in the image they wanted? Of course that never was Paulina's plan anyway.

I think Paulina planned all along to ignore applicants like Gabi all along to go full steam ahead with her big box store plan. The problem was while she was out of town, Chanel came up with the bakery idea and put it through to Abe, who took it to the town council and it was approved. Paulina also seemed to be torn about her daughter's plan and how excited she was, so had a hard time telling her it wasn't going to happen, but her business sense won over and she went ahead with the big box store and just waited to let Chanel find out about her bakery not happening until she found out the night Paulina was trying to tear down Horton Town Square.

Maybe she's doing that so the Brady and Philip feel sorry for her. :)

Back