SPOILER !! Week July 15

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Early Edition spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Xander is arrested. Xander gets revenge on Kristen

Jennifer makes an impassioned speech to Jack about the person he used to be.

Hope and Ted kiss.

Brady is thrown when "Susan" hits on him.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/544402/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-july-1-12/

Monday July 15:
Xander is arrested!
“Nicole” makes a move on Brady.
Stefan is completely blinded-sided.
Lani and Eli share their good news with Abe.

Tuesday July 16:
Eric contemplates a big change.
Xander gets revenge on Kristen.
Ted does his best to throw Hope off track.
Gabi suspects Nicole is behind Stefan’s troubles.

Wednesday July 17:
Jennifer makes an impassioned speech to Jack about the person he used to be.
Gabi has a bizarre encounter with “Nicole.”
Brady tries to oust Xander from Titan.
Gabi pressures Kate to come clean.

Just a joke, ShaSha......Spoilers indicated for two different ones that folks were "thrown" when.......
so Robin thought of Paul, the major league pitcher son of John...who definitely could throw with accuracy. LOL

Monday July 15:
Xander is arrested! [This is a waste of time. The X-Man always finds a way to regain his freedom.]
“Nicole” makes a move on Brady. [Another waste of time. As soon as Brady learns the very ugly truth, the game will be up for creepy Kristen.]
Stefan is completely blinded-sided. [No surprise here. This guy is he most clueless DiMera ever.]

Tuesday July 16:
Eric contemplates a big change. [Has he purchased a self-help book entitled How to Get Your Smile Back?]
Xander gets revenge on Kristen. [Go Xander. If he rids Salem of Kristen permanently, he'll become the latest fan favorite.]

Wednesday July 17:
Jennifer makes an impassioned speech to Jack about the person he used to be. [Jenny's speeches are always impassioned, but also largely ineffective.]
Gabi has a bizarre encounter with “Nicole.” [Any encounter with "Nicole" is bizarre by definition.]
Brady tries to oust Xander from Titan. [Fie on Brady. Xander brings new excitement to the dreary world of Titan.]
Gabi pressures Kate to come clean. [She's wasting her breath. When has Kate ever come clean about anything?]

I am super happy to see Xander get revenge on Kristen and am more than ready for her to be gone - whoever she is. Now she is pretending to be Susan?? At least that means she is not wearing the Nicole mask when she hits on Brady. And, I am also tired of Jennifer's impassioned speeches to Jack. Enough already. I wonder if Stefan is devastated by learning about Gabi's plan or if Kristen/Nicole does something to his business. I am thinking the latter. I think he WILL find out about Gabi's plan, but she will convince him that it started as a plan, but now she honestly has feelings for him and he will believe her. Of course he will.

Thursday July 18:
Hope and Ted kiss! [Wherever he is, Bo Brady won't be pleased that the likes of Ted is laying a big wet one on his Fancy Face.]
Xander and Kristen play a game of cat and mouse.[Hopefully, Xander the cat makes short work of Kristen the mouse (rat would be more appropriate).]

Friday, 7/19/19
Brady is thrown when "Susan" hits on him. [Thrown? Repulsed would be a better word here.]
Gabi has a showdown with Xander. [Gabi should stay away from the mighty X-Man. She may be able to toy with Zero, but Xander is way out of her league.]
Ciara is thrown to find her mother kissing Ted. [The sight of her mother smooching Ted is arguably more unsettling than learning that Claire is a homicidal firebug.]

Roman fires Ciara from WHAT???? LOL
so Jack decides to take the serum.....but does he? who would make it up? will he get cold feet...Eve could agree...but she has this way of talking one way, to get folks to do the opposite, which is what she wants

Back