SPOILER !! Week July 15

And yet on Thursday she decides to move on from Jack? Do these scenes happen before or after that?

Someone at the Sheknows site made another mistake. The spoilers were posted Wednesday night and they posted too many.

FYI, show will be on Thursday and Friday that week.
That didn't look like too many. Looked more like not enough! Soap Opera News.net posted the complete list, (On time! What happened?!)

Thursday
Hope and Ted kiss
Xander and Kristen play a game of cat and mouse
Will makes an unsettling discovery
Jennifer decides it's time to move on from Jack

Friday
Brady is thrown when "Susan" hits on him
Will and Sonny experience deja vu when the real Susan arrives
Gabi has a showdown with Xander
Ciara is thrown to find her mother kissing Ted

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can gather, Jen has this talk with Jack about the man he was, or something, then decides she it is hopeless, as he doesn't want his memories or something, so is going to start dating.
Hard to decipher spoilers, as they are intentionally misleading at times, plus whatever they say doesn't happen. I even saw pic of Ciara leaning on Victor, his arm around her..........and yet the spoiler of "Ciara comforts Victor" never was seen on the show. At least so far. A while back, John gifted Marlena with something, yep, we did not see that either.

I saw in Dayzed and Confused in Salem that the scene of Ciara comforting Victor was cut! It makes it difficult for spoiler writers to write spoiler articles and then get flak that their articles don't match what happens on the show when it's not their fault, it's the shows!

I watch General Hospital too and they had a spoiler saying a character was getting genealogy DNA results back. The particular character had done a genealogy search with submitted DNA looking for a kidney donor, so of course, an article written would be based on that previous history. Instead, the episode showed a different relative getting genealogy DNA search results back, and so the spoiler article that had been written was way wrong.

So it's not just DOOL. I also saw somewhere that Ron Carlivati was quoted as saying that after spoilers are released that the network frequently cuts scenes for time reasons (more commercials!)

Edited to write out name; we don't use only initials to refer to actors (or others connected with the show); please remember that not everyone knows the actors' real names, or the names of the writers, producers, etc. - JS

Now why pretend to be a show about family and then cut out a scene like that one?
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

so we could see more of crazy Kristen destroying her hotel room..... (Why she hasn't been removed from there is beyond me you would think the maids would refuse to go in to clean)

or to sell another super expensive drug that will keep porcupine quills from coming out of your skin?? or paper that will make your "hiney clean"????

A couple of weeks ago I missed 4 episodes (while on an amazing whale watching trip) and thoroughly enjoyed watching all 4 recorded episodes at one sitting, I felt it moved along much better that way. Guess i should try this each week...Ah, probably not.

DrBakerFan - You are such a fun read! Thanks so much for your time and energies!

Hmmm, it says to go to 2nd page for more, but that comes up an error 404 for me. ???

Back