SPOILER !! Week July 16

I wouldn't hate it if Eve was playing Brady and secretly helping her sister get custody of Tate. Then both of them could leave Salem together with Tate, and Brady would be single and ready to mingle again with Chloe.

I wouldn't hate it if Eve was playing Brady and secretly helping her sister get custody of Tate. Then both of them could leave Salem together with Tate, and Brady would be single and ready to mingle again with Chloe.

I'd be all for it if Kyle Lowder was going to be Brady again. :love:

I think it makes sense for Gabi to be mad at Abigail. I think she thinks what I think: That Abigail's underlying resentment is why she did all those terrible things to her, and while it's convenient to say, "I was mentally ill," that doesn't so easily wash away everything she's suffered.

There has been a rumor, and it is definitely a RUMOR that perhaps Kyle Lowder might be playing Rex! I have looked and looked for a confirmation........no luck with that.

If that's true, it looks like I'll be rooting for Rex and Chloe. I guess Mimi is going to go back to hating her again! :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
And here we go: another character ruined by the wonderful "writers". Again, bravo! :sarcasm:

What I hate in all this, is that once again, a character is viewed as the bad one, when the real culprit (in this case, Abigail) gets off with a path on the back, a "poor you" and a couple of weeks in therapy. Yeah, I know Abby was mentally ill. But so are others. Alas, they don't get the same sympathy. And right now, Gabi is suffering because of Abigail, but nooooooo. She can't express her anger, can she? She has to go the bad route so all will hate her and continue to pity poor Abigail. :angry:

Actually, what I hate is Days going down the path of a woman being raped, then is pregnant and "who is the daddy"? I hated it when it happened to Sami, and Days compounded that error of judgment on their part by making Sami's twins have different fathers, then, even worse, pairing her with her non-repentant rapist. Abby used to be somewhat spirited, but this time round, she is constantly solemn faced, the martyr, even when she had 3 different personalities.

So, Abby is now pregnant, still constantly sad faced, and another who is the papa story coming up? Switching lab results & who is the proud daddy? Been done entirely too often on this show of late. Every pregnancy seems to be one. Poor kids.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, what I hate is Days going down the path of a woman being raped, then is pregnant and "who is the daddy"?

Oh, I do agree about that, Poirot, of course. I hate that Days has another woman raped, and no consequences for the rapist.

But what I accept even less, is that now, Abigail remembers everything, and you can almost see her, when Stefan talks to her about the "love" between him and Gaby (her third personality), feeling. Ewwwww. I don't know, it's gross and infuriating. She stays silent, almost, reminiscing. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

And that is why I can't stand her anymore. She is a doormat, a victim who will not fight back, a helpless woman who does not appear willing to help herself and stand up for herself. That is also why I wish Abigail would go away permanently, because she brings down everyone who's around her. Most of all Chad, and now Gabi, who's going to get ruined to save Abigail's sweet, perfect image. :angry:

So, Abby is now pregnant, still constantly sad faced, and another who is the papa story coming up? Switching lab results & who is the proud daddy? Been done entirely too often on this show of late. Every pregnancy seems to be one. Poor kids.....

All I can say is, don't ever go to the Salem hospital! No rules, no security. You might come out cloned.

Back