SPOILER !! Week July 16

There is not one story or plot that is interesting at the moment. I will watch for now because I want to see John and Marlena’s wedding next month. But after that, unless the writing improves, I think it will be the end of the road for me and Days.
I agree! I'm sure I won't quit watching but I am getting disgusted.

That sounds good to me Hazel. Just bring them both back to Salem so they can put Kate in her place. Jail or the mausoleum would be fine.

Jack coming back is another reason to hold on and watch. I’ve waited for his return for a long time. But I just don’t want his return to look like the return he made in 2011. That was atrocious. Good scenes with JJ and Abigail will be what I expect. I don’t expect Jennifer and Jack to reunite. That ship has sailed.

If Jennifer has to waffle back and forth between Eric and Jack, I am not interested in seeing that. That was done already when Jack came back in 2011 and Jennifer tried dating both Daniel and Jack. And she treated Jack so dismally, it changed how I saw Jack and Jennifer. And I was the biggest fan of them in the 90’s and 2000’s. If Eric bows out and Jennifer wants to be Jack, and not Eric, I would like that. I just don’t want to see another cycle of indecisive Jennifer.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11082149/4/#new
Roman, John, Marlena and Adrienne buck up Steve as he waits for word if his surgery can move forward.
You'd think maybe his kids would have a few words of encouragement. Maybe we'll see a good luck tweet from Stephanie and a card from wherever they stuck Joey.

Brady shares a heartfelt goodbye with Tate before he leaves with Theresa.
These custody storylines are hard to watch, mainly because I personally am part of a blended family. Unless someone is truly unfit (dangerous, an out of control addict, etcetera), kids need both of their parents. Please stop this, Theresa.

Abigail considers terminating her pregnancy.
Plot twist idea: Stefan steals the egg, implants it in a robot, names it Gabby. Happily ever after.

Theresa doesn't really want Tate, she wants Brady! Period. Have sex with me right here and now, you can have your mag back. Dump Eve, come be a family with me, I will drop the suit. That has been her mantra from the second after her return when she learned Brady & Eve were together. Variations, but all the same.

I do agree.....as I did not care for the character at all from the onset. She blew into town, looking for a drug high, hit on JJ for it, eventually on to Brady. Procured the cocaine, heroin or whatever else, the booze, got him high enough to run off and marry her in Las Vegas, he never remembered that. Whacked John with a poker, he goes into a coma, she says Brady did it.

Theresa has always been out for Theresa, and still is. She could have gone into witness protection with Brady & Tate instead of running off to Mexico with the former boyfriend. She had been with him a long time prior, knowing what he was, did not matter. She went willingly, was treated well, dressed well, lots of freedom, and in 18 mos. never managed to impart a word to her dad and ISA, did she?

But the minute the opportunity to get out of there, with a sacrificial lamb left behind to soothe Mateo's feelings (Chloe) she grabbed it, making promises she knew she could not deliver.

And worse, she ratted out John & Paul's rescue efforts. Oh, no, Theresa is always out for herself. Has been since she first appeared in Salem.

Nope, never rooted for her....ever. I even hated that Kristen stole her fetus, as I knew it was to make folks feel bad for her. Kristen is no slouch when it comes to evil, so....no one to root for there, not at all.

Just want to chime in that none of the spoilers for July are enough to pique my interest. This is pathetic. I've been true to this show since forever and this is how we as fans are rewarded? Lackluster stories and performances.

It's hard to want to care when they don't care about us. They think a warped view of sex with a predator like Stefan is enough to bring us around. The whole introduction of Vivian and Stefan was supposed to wow us. It never reached even close to that. Inept writing and we are left wishing for the good old days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back