SPOILER !! Week July 2

I wonder if Will getting choked triggers any memories for him?

I'm still here for Claire and Tripp. I've always liked them. Claire may be an immature brat but she is also a very self aware brat which to me is a key distinction from other villainous characters.

I'm also cautiously optimistic about this Gabi turn. I don't want her to be a dark character forever but she is much more interesting when she's at odds with Abby and the Dimeras than when she is best friends with them. I'm not opposed to them chemistry testing her with Stefan either but ideally I'd like to see her move into a triangle with JJ and Jeannie T. JJ can be the good guy between 2 "bad" girls.

I agree oldsoapie. I never considered Gabi and Stefan as a team, or couple either. But come to think of it, I could definitely give that pairing a chance.

Capture.JPG

Not a blood spatter expert by any means, but can someone explain how he has blood on his nose and none on his ears?? If in this position??

Guessing they rolled him over he landed on his stomach?? But still, I don't understand. Wait it's Salem, where time, logic and seasons do not exist.

When Leo hit the fireplace he landed on the floor on his stomach, face down. Sonny & Will rolled him over onto his back, did the neck pulse thing, he is dead. I don't know if bleeding continues after death........but this pic was taken immediately after rolling him onto his back.......

Back