SPOILER !! Week July 2

Well, their past problems were she lied to JJ about the parentage of the baby. He has said he could forgive her having sex with Eli, but the lie was something he could not. We will see, tis a soap. Anything and everything can happen.

IThat said, I think this entire storyline is ridiculous since we know Jeannie T is short term. So unless it's leading to the implosion of Brady's relationships with both sisters, I just don't get it. I wonder if Eve's mystery witness might be Xander? As for Ben, I also hope that he doesn't become violent.
Hopefully, Ben won't become violent, but it's entirely possible that a lawyer representing Jeannie T. would be foaming the mouth over the prospect of cross-examining Eve's witness, Xander.
  • "Mr. Cook, haven't you served time in Scottish, American and Greek prisons?"
  • "Mr. Cook, isn't it true that you once locked Nicole Walker and Eric Brady is an extremely hot crawlspace?"
  • "Mr. Cook, didn't you once imprison Nicole Walker in a cage at your Greek villa?"
  • "Mr. Cook, didn't you once smuggle blood diamonds into the U.S. inside a ceramic sculpture named Fred the Elephant?"
  • "Mr. Cook, isn't it true that you once shot Brady Black?"
  • "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, why should we believe anything a man like Mr. Cook says, and what are we to think Ms. Donovan now that she's inflicted a witness like him on this court?"

Last edited:
Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3706

Gabi is intrigued when she spies Kate and Stefan together.

Abigail carries out her plan to find out who the father of her baby is.

Leo’s dream of becoming Mr. Sonny Kiriakis is dealt a major blow.

Tripp pulls back from his kiss with Claire, who admits she’s starting to have feelings for him.

Is it just me or is this phrase equally ridiculous as it is insulting to the viewers? (Who wants this storyline after a rape, yet again?) :angry:

So, Abigail will once again wear her huge hat, go into the Dimera mansion, take some kind of a swab when Stefan is sleeping, doing the same with Chad? Then if one of them wakes up, this happens ?

Gabi is intrigued when she spies Kate and Stefan together. [Gabi should be more than intrigued. She should be very suspicious and be on her guard. Kate and Stefan are easily capable of locking her in a DiMera dungeon with only a plate of poisoned brownies to eat.]

Abigail carries out her plan to find out who the father of her baby is. [A great big no to this tired plot, which is made even more objectionable since it involves Putrid O. McVile.]

Leo’s dream of becoming Mr. Sonny Kiriakis is dealt a major blow. [Leo should get out of town while he still can. Recall that Fake Rafe, stupid Sy, Yo-Daddy, and Orpheus all lingered too long and ended up thoroughly dead.]

Tripp pulls back from his kiss with Claire, who admits she’s starting to have feelings for him. [Does anyone really care?]

Maybe the baby will end up being Stefan's, and all 3 of Abigail's personalities will fall in love with him. Then both can have a back burner story for a while. Then Chad and Gabi can become the new DiMera power couple. Then Arianna (who seems to have a new attitude lately) can teach Thomas how to run around the mansion all day screeching "You ruined my life, you ruined my life! I hate you!

Why have another death when so many other deaths are still unresolved???????

Days, what are you doing? I had so much hope on Ron C to revive this soap. Some things I've liked but storylines such as Jeannie's, Sonny, Brady, and ANY STORY THAT INVOLVES A BABY, is grounds to boot kick the television or tablet or whatever device used to watch Days.

In fact, I'm going to take a page out of Days of Our Lives' script and throw my glass of beer at the wall. Ok, hold up, bubba, I'll throw my glass when I've finished my beer.

Ugh

Back