SPOILER !! Week July 2

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday July 2:
Will and Leo have a physical altercation.

Tuesday July 3:
Kayla opens up to Marlena about her deal with Stefan.

Wednesday July 4:
Eve brings a surprise witness to Tate's custody hearing.

Thursday July 5:
Ciara is concerned as Ben becomes increasingly unglued without his medication.

Friday July 6:
Rafe and Hope question Clyde about Ben.
Brady is on the hot seat when he's implicated in Deimos' murder.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11080307/5/#new

Monday, July 2, 2018
Leo offers Sonny a chance to make the lawsuit disappear.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Abigail has a tense run-in with Stefan.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Maggie catches Will in the act.
Brady's past comes back to haunt him at the hearing.

Thursday, July 5, 2018
Eve is forced into a corner during Tate’s custody hearing.

Friday, July 6, 2018
Ciara tries to reason with paranoid Ben, who is hallucinating.

Nice surprise with Clyde. I wonder if Ben hallucinates about him too?

I wonder what the Maggie catches Will doing?

Will Sonny let the lawsuit disappear? What will Chad do if he doesn't?

Hmmm, interesting........I have read that Maggie testifies at the Tate hearing. I just have a hard time understanding how any attorney would even take Theresa's case. She left her child abruptly, in the care of his father, for over 18 months, saying she wanted the party girl life, etc. No matter what the real reason.....she now wants sole custody. ??? Doesn't compute.

Will & Leo get physical. Am guessing it is a bit of pushing back and forth. ??

As to Ben...........So he has to take meds..........and the hospital released him WITHOUT giving him a supply for at least a month? Huh? And if he has to take meds, that means that he has to be visiting a doc at times, doesn't it?

I just hope that Ben is having troubles without being violent towards Ciara. I hope he is more scared, almost like a child he was when he was with his father, than murderer Ben. Because, amazingly enough, I like the way they are trying to redeem him. So I hope they don't ruin that by having him be violent again. Right now, Ciara and Ben are pretty much the only parts of the show I don't fast forward.

Monday July 2:
Will and Leo have a physical altercation. [If it's more than pushing and shoving, Leo is toast.]

Tuesday July 3:
Kayla opens up to Marlena about her deal with Stefan. [No surprise here: Kayla and dirty doings just aren't any kind of a match.]

Wednesday July 4:
Eve brings a surprise witness to Tate's custody hearing. [Who? Could it be JJ who'll testify that Eve is a warm, passionate, loving woman?]
Brady's past comes back to haunt him at the hearing. [No surprise here. The only question is just how much of his drug-and-alcohol-addled past comes to light.]

Thursday July 5:
Ciara is concerned as Ben becomes increasingly unglued without his medication. [Who let Ben out without an ample supply of meds? Apparently, University Hospital doctors aren't the only quacks in Salem.]

Hmmm, interesting........I have read that Maggie testifies at the Tate hearing. I just have a hard time understanding how any attorney would even take Theresa's case. She left her child abruptly, in the care of his father, for over 18 months, saying she wanted the party girl life, etc. No matter what the real reason.....she now wants sole custody. ??? Doesn't compute.
A resourceful attorney (not Justin or Ted) could make a case for Jeannie T. He/she could bring in an assortment of witnesses who'd portray her as a heroic, self-sacrificing, loving mother.
  • Shane, who'd describe how his poor daughter had no choice but to agree to the Noodle's demands, and how her stay in Mexico was intended as an ISA evidence-gathering mission;
  • John, who could confirm what Shane said about the ISA's anti-Noodle campaign;
  • A member of the Mexican Federal Police who'd testify about the deadliness of formerly-dreaded Noodle;
  • Nanny Emma who'd describe just what a caring, loving mother Jeannie T. really was.
Then it would be time to portray Brady and Eve in the worst possible light.
  • Introduce testimony about Brady's past drug and alcohol addictions;
  • Relate how he aided and abetted Nicole's illegal flight to Canada with Baby Holly;
  • Get Chad on the stand to testify about how he was once shot on Brady's orders;
  • Dredge up rumors about Brady's possible role in the still-unsolved murder of Deimos;
  • Establish that Eve was once a prostitute;
  • Relate the sordid details of Eve's steamy afternoons with JJ, her own daughter's boyfriend, at the Salem Inn;
  • Get Jenny to testify about how Eve once tried to extort a share of Jack's book royalties;
  • Portray Eve's brief marriage to Deimos as a blatant example of gold-digging.
Finally, a good reason to take the case is that with a Salem judge on the bench anything can and probably will happen. Dimwitted Judge Damon Thorpe or the incompetent Judge Rose Duncan could easily find in favor of Jeannie T. despite her own checkered past history.

I know Eve wouldn't bring a witness against Brady and it won't work this way but I wish somehow Nicole would show up and be cleared of Deimos' murder, and Brady's deception in that whole thing would come out and that's how he'd be implicated and Eve would be backed into a corner. :rolleyes: Whew! No wonder I never come up with any creative story ideas. I even confuse myself!

The Sonny/Leo story is boring me and it really annoyed me that Chad gave into Kate. I really hope he goes back in it.

I don't like the Theresa/Brady/Eve story so far. I don't think Salem's version of a trial that doesn't follow any sort of real world laws is really going to make this story better.

I really hope Ben doesn't hurt Ciara. She's been hurt enough already and I don't want to watch her hurt again.

I'm over Stefan. I love the actor but this character needs to go.

I wish we got a few more happy moments and celebrations sprinkled here and there. It seems like everything is all done and gloom in Salem lately.

Will and Leo have a physical altercation.
At first glance, I though this said , "Will and Leo have a physical attraction." I thought, good gosh, Will is glomming onto all of Sonny's rejects.

I just have a hard time understanding how any attorney would even take Theresa's case.
Only in Salem.

No wonder I never come up with any creative story ideas.
Your plot sounds a lot better than some that have aired.

I just have a hard time understanding how any attorney would even take Theresa's case.
There's always some sleazy lawyer ready to make a buck. Look at this guy Kate dug up (can't even remember his name). He flat out knows Leo fabricated the "evidence" against Sonny, but he's ready to fill his bank account.

In the Leo case, shyster Ted knows that the case is a fraud and to win he'll have to put Leo on the stand to commit perjury. This is a major breach of legal ethics, which, if discovered, will get him disbarred. In the Jeannie T. case, an attorney who is not privy to inside information (that is, doesn't watch Days) could reasonably conclude that Jeannie T. has a right to reasonable custody rights, and that a suit seeking sole custody would be a way of negotiating a more favorable custody arrangement than she might otherwise get.

I was told by a very reputable attorney that every person has a right to representation and the very best their attorney has to offer. It's not up to them to believe or not believe the defendant but to keep them from being convicted. Just sayin.

Off topic: There used to be an attorney in our area who took the lowest of the low in clients. Whenever there was a horrible crime on the news, whoever the accused individual was, this guy was always their attorney. It became a joke around the city. If someone had went in and eaten an entire pre-school class for dinner, this guy would've been on the news, saying his client was misunderstood and there was far more to the case, which would come out during the trial.

And these were always cases where the person absolutely did it, no gray area situations where reasonable doubt could be cast.

They'd always be found guilty, but supposedly due to his representation, they got lesser sentences (according to him). He died a few years ago. Now a new guy seems to have taken his place. I joke that the new guy is the old guy's illegitimate son and is carrying on the family tradition.

:back:But back to Days, I could see an attorney easily taking on Jeannie T's case. Besides, Shane's money could get the best attorney in the area. (obviously not Justin or lost cat finder, Carrie)

JS, your local mouthpiece going on TV to propagandize for his lowlife client is engaging in conduct that's frowned on by the legal profession. Taken too far such statements might violate the attorney's ethical rules relating to trial publicity. That said, it's often the role of an attorney who takes cases for unpopular and/or obviously guilty clients to see that his/her client isn't totally crushed by the power of the state.

One of my classmates from law school later worked for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Brooklyn before defending persons accused of white collar crime. Having seen things from both sides, he once told me that the government holds all the cards.

On the subject of a Jeannie T.-Brady custody battle, any attorney representing Shane's daughter who went on local TV to proclaim his client to be Salem's best mother (even better than Sami) and that Brady was an utterly unfit father with a tawdry past and ties to the quasi-criminal Kiriakis family would be breaking trial publicity rules. He/she should save such claims for the courtroom.

Oh, wouldn't that be funny, though? Jeannie T's attorney could be on TV extolling her many virtues, and claiming she's Salem's best mother. Sami would come barging in front of the cameras to screech that SHE is Salem's best mother and Tater Tot should just be given to her.

In a state like NY, Jeannie T could easily win full custody of Tate so that should be easy money for an attorney.

That said, I think this entire storyline is ridiculous since we know Jeannie T is short term. So unless it's leading to the implosion of Brady's relationships with both sisters, I just don't get it. I wonder if Eve's mystery witness might be Xander?

As for Ben, I also hope that he doesn't become violent.

Back