SPOILER !! Week July 2

I thought I read somewhere that Sami is bringing back a little Rafie with her.

So, what I have read is that Leo is choking Will, Sonny pulls Leo off, Leo falls, hits his head on mantle, or fireplace or something. To me, it SOUNDS accidental, so why the "Sonny kills Leo" headline?

As to Ben.......he was released, had all sorts of therapy, etc. But he needs meds. Hmmm. O.K. so why does the hospital release Ben without a supply of them to begin with. He gets "a ride" to Salem, no money, no job, no place to live, no relatives, and NO MEDS???

You know what this show needs badly? A person in charge of COMMON SENSE!!! Viewers are not just accepting of all these holes in the various stories.

So, what I have read is that Leo is choking Will, Sonny pulls Leo off, Leo falls, hits his head on mantle, or fireplace or something. To me, it SOUNDS accidental, so why the "Sonny kills Leo" headline?

I know! He did not murder Leo. It was an accident and they should call the cops but no, of course, they are going to cover it up. I assume this is to bring Will and Sonny closer. Especially with Will keeping this little escapade from Paul. Ugh.

Back