SPOILER !! Week July 22

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/ (If they post more days early, I will post here)

Monday July 22:
Kate accidentally attacks Sarah.
Susan is shocked when she encounters a familiar face.
Gabi gives Stefan disappointing news.
Xander makes Kristen grovel.

Tuesday July 23:
Lani questions Ted about the inconsistencies in his statement.
Stefan attempts to bargain with Kate.
Xander ends his alliance with Kristen.

Wednesday July 24:
Xander and Rex get into it over Sarah.
Jack is surprised when Eve supports him taking the serum.
Jennifer is determined to move on and plans a date!
Haley has disturbing visions of Claire.

Thursday July 25:
Jack shares surprising news with JJ.
Stefan and Gabi strategize on how to deal with Nicole.
Eve takes drastic measures to stop Jack from regaining his memory.
“Nicole” shares her plans for DiMera with Brady.

Friday July 26:
Jack catches Eve committing an act of betrayal!
Needing an ally, “Nicole” seeks out someone from the past.
A misguided Tripp tries to help Haley

Last edited:
Possibly, Eve could perhaps make sure the serum was faked...sabotaged....if Jack actually decides to take it. Maybe he hears her talking to Xander about their deal, wherein Xander turned over Jack, etc.
This "betrayal" would be betraying him........not Claire, Hope, or anyone else. She HAS lied to him about what she knew or did not know, in re Claire, just a smidgeon.....as he knows Eve knew Claire set the fires.

Monday July 22:
Susan is shocked when she encounters a familiar face. [The only way that this would be truly shocking would be if the face was that of her darling baby boy, EJ.]
Xander makes Kristen grovel. [Go, Xander. Keep the ball rolling. Let's finish off creepy Kristen.]

Tuesday July 23:
Lani questions Ted about the inconsistencies in his statement. [This is a total waste of time. Ted is even better at fast talking than Xander.]
Stefan attempts to bargain with Kate. [This is always a big mistake. The only bargain that Kate would ever enter into is one that would give her all the marbles.]
Xander ends his alliance with Kristen. [Xander is now making all the right moves.]

Wednesday July 24:
Xander and Rex get into it over Sarah. [Xander shouldn't fight over Sarah. If her really wants Maggie's loud-mouth daughter he ought to sit back and wait for her to get tired of dull Rexy.]

Susan pulls a gun on Kristen. [Shoot, Susan, shoot. Your darling baby boy, Elvis, would want you to. Kristen gives all self-respecting DiMeras a bad name.]
Jack catches Eve committing an act of betrayal. [Hopefully, clueless Jack finally wakes up and gives the corrupt, scheming Eve her walking papers.]

Last edited:
I'm so ready for Jack to smarten up about Eve! She is just BAD! Through and through. I'm not buying her being so sad she let Claire down...she wasn't a great Mom to Paige either - as I see it. She needs to leave Salem and DOOL!

Interesting to think of Susan pulling a gun on Kristen - aren't they played by the same actress? That must be fun to portray two people in the same story line.

Jack seems to be getting hints that he still has a functioning brain. Curious as to how long this will drag out?? As for Kristen, she seems to be even wackier than previously. Or perhaps I just forgot what a crazy rotten person she is overall. Susan taking out Kristen would work for me.

Jennifer moving on ????? Poor man who attempts dating Jennifer. It will be a fiasco once Jack gets his memory back. She has gone down this road and been a disappointment to whomever she dates.

Jack on the other hand, as far as his brain is concerned, Really!!! :beat: What brain? Memory or not Jack never was toooooo smart. :whack: ShaSha

Back