SPOILER !! Week July 22

Thursday July 25:
Jack shares surprising news with JJ. [Whatever it is, it's almost certainly not that he's getting his memory back.]
Stefan and Gabi strategize on how to deal with Nicole. [In the good old days, Stefano wouldn't "strategize." "Nicole" would be off to the DiMera tunnels, some mental hospital, or a secret island.]
Eve takes drastic measures to stop Jack from regaining his memory. [What's she going to do, have Dr. Rolf (of course he's still alive) perform one of his classic memory erasures?]
“Nicole” shares her plans for DiMera with Brady. [If Brady gets involved with this underhanded nonsense in any way, it would be proof that it's time for Big Boy Sonny to return as Titan CEO. (After all, the Big Boy is currently looking for something to do now that Will is apparently cured.)]

Friday July 26:
A misguided Tripp tries to help Haley. [Little Trippy is making a classic Salem mistake here. Whatever is plaguing Haley should be left to the professionals.]

I think Xander does. Only because a while back, Kristen asked him about Holly, & he said yes, she is alive, he would not be that cruel, on her way to her new home.
I thought that was Ted who asked about Holly, and Xander assured him she was fine and on her way to her new home.

Found it; it was May 7th:
Ted is back in Salem, comes out into the room, bandaging his hand. Door opens, Xander comes in. Ted asks where he has been, and is Holly o.k. She is fine, on her way to where she will be staying.

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/days-of-our-lives-tues-may-7-2019.32420/

Here's the transcript:

http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/days/older/2019/trans-da-05-07-19.shtml

[Foreboding music]

[Door opens]

Ted: Where the hell have you been? Is Holly all right?

Xander: Fine. Sleeping peacefully on her way to her new home.

Since Kristen is the mastermind of this plan, I think she set up the whole "Holly is dead" lie.

Jennifer moving on, once again. Well, poor Dr. Shah. Wouldn't you think by this time he would know the routine. Once, twice, three times, you're out. I think he will be booted again, when Jack gets his memory back. Give me a break!!! :whack: :beat:

My goodness!! Here a Susan, there a Susan, everywhere a Susan. I'm dizzy. :eek: :fan: :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back