SPOILER !! Week July 24

What's going on with Marlena's plans? I wonder if it has something to do with Will or possibly Hattie? Whatever the reason, I sure hope it doesn't hurt John and Marlena's relationship.

Abe is furious when he learns that Theo is working for DiMera Enterprises. [Abe has only himself to blame. With all the contacts he must have as mayor, he could have gotten his son a summer job at a place not connected to Kate and Andre.]

Dario lays down the gauntlet with Abigail. [If Abigail had any sense, she'd pick up the gauntlet and smack Dario over the head with it.]

Steve helps Kayla pack up her office. [Kayla should quote General Douglas MacArthur in WWII and say with confidence, "I shall return."]

Chad demands that Abigail tell him the real reason why she is leaving town with Dario. [Poor Chad, after all this time, he still expects straight answers from the dazed and confused Abigail. Some Salemites just never learn.]

I think his comment meant that Chandler Massey will be Will, but that Guy Wilson (at the time of Will's death) was a lookalike. Because he also made comments about "righting the wrong" of Will's death a few times. That was just my take on his comments.

Oh, but they have Val now, tho she really doesn't spend much time that we see at the hospital.
I forgot about Valerie being on staff now.

Honestly, I would rather there be some lookalike Will now, trying to fake his way into the family & $$$$. I don't think Chandler Massey (Will) is on board long term.......but I can see where they think good story with Paul, Sonny & Will.....another triangle??? I was hoping new writer would not go there, we have had more than enough of triangles, quads, etc.

Or maybe he is the real Will and he leaves with Sami. Ron Carlivati has made that comment about Will's death being terrible and being one of his first things to fix in multiple interviews. Just seems (to me) to point to Chandler Massey being the real Will.

You know, I saw a spoiler pic of someone atop the hood of a car, as if just hit, but in blue, like Chad is wearing. I gotta find that pic.

Back