SPOILER !! Week July 25

No, it is probably a major character, or at least one that has been in the forefront a lot. ReRon seems to like murders, failed loves, cheating.....you know........MISERY. Wish I knew why the NBC suits seem to agree, don't put the kibosh on any of it. And neither does Corday.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-july-25th-t43851-s30.html#p2118647

Monday, July 25, 2022

Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Eric tries to save Nicole
Kristen gets the upper hand with Brady and Chloe.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Eric comforts a shaken Jada.
Steve and Justin have a prickly encounter with Orpheus.

Thursday, July 28, 2022
Gabi proposes an unexpected alliance.

Friday, July 29, 2022
EJ attempts to take advantage of a family tragedy.

Originally, I thought EJ was trying to get control of DiMera Enterprises, with Chad so wrought up over Abby, etc. But who knows? ReRon makes no sense in most of his decisions on where to go with story........

Personally, I think he finds it both a challenge and difficult to be writing these short storylines for Beyond Salem, plus a decent longer storylines at same times for Regular Days. They have to be filming Nov/Dec. already, writing Jan, Feb. Mar, if not filming Jan.

PLUS they have these characters who have left, & probably will be having a few new ones. They already said the cast was much too large, this is why we get these huge gaps in time where we don't see some characters. John has really not been shown hardly at all. Jake, Ava, Kristen, Gwen, ..........don't miss them.....but Ron seems to focus on just one story, those characters are shown for several weeks, then disappear (like Jack & Jen) & then another storyline with different characters being seen for several weeks, etc. etc.

So true! I remember the days of interconnecting stories. There were "major" and "minor" stories going on at once. Monday, Wednesday and Friday - big story and cliff hanger. Tuesday and Thursday small story. All mostly crossing with each other.

Back